2

As soon as we walked in, the temperature dropped by a lot. But today was a pretty hot day in LA so it wasn't that.

I guess that's what we get for haunting the crap out of this place since we come here to do all of our ghost stuff because we don't want to haunt our own house.

I know, selfish. But it's not like anyone lives here.

We walked in and just looked around for a minute before we said hello to the spirits like we did every time we came here.

If we didn't, something bad happens. If we do, nothing bad usually happens but something bad slips in sometimes.

"Should we just set everything up and just... start? Or should we look around for a little and then start?" Tom asked as we all thought for a second.

"I say we just start." I said and shrugged as everyone agreed with me. I set up the camera as they set up the board and salt circle.

Just before I entered the salt circle, I gasped and brought my hand to my mouth and my eyes went wide. I almost fell too, but caught myself before I could.

"What!?" They all asked panicked.

"Nothing.... I just saw something." I said and shook my hands out before sitting in the circle that everyone was siting in too.

"You good?" Gus asked me. I nodded and put my fingers on the planchette. Everyone followed my actions as we all looked at each other, preparing our selves.

I took a deep breath before nodding towards the board, signaling to start, and we all did.

We all circled the board 3 times and said, "ouija we are here" as soon as we said that, I heard a giggle in the room that I normally do.

I whipped my head in the direction that I heard it and saw a little shadow run into another room.

I gasped loudly and backed up, still keeping my fingers on the board.

"What?!" They all asked freaked out at my sudden movement. "Did you guys hear or see that!?" I asked a little freaked out myself.

They all whipped their heads to the direction that I was facing and shook their heads no.

"I heard a giggle and saw the shadow in the room I normally do." I said as I looked towards Katrina. She looked horrified and she had tears streaming down her face.

I grabbed her free hand from across the board and squeezed it reassuringly. "Hey, it's okay." I said and smiled at her. She nodded and smiled back. Caleb hugged her for comfort as I spoke up.

"Let's continue." I said confidently as everyone agreed. We focused all of our attention back to the board before we continued.

"Is there anything you want to tell us?" Tom asked as the planchette slowly made its way to yes. "What is it?" Caleb asked.

The planchette moved around the board as we said the letters it landed on out loud. It spelled "insane asylum" which it says every single time we did this.

I scoffed and shook my head feeling emotional. "Can we leave? It clearly doesn't want us here anymore and I don't want to fight it." I said quietly a as my eyes filled with tears. It usually only says those two words when either we are about to say goodbye, it wants us to leave, or something bad was gonna happen.

"Yeah" They all said as we all started to get up. I went over to grab the camera as they grabbed everything else and tried to get rid of the salt circle.

I was about to pick the camera up when I heard "get out!" From across the room as everyone including myself gasped, signaling I wasn't the only one to hear it this time.

"Okay... we're leaving." Katrina said cautiously. I picked up the camera and kicked a pebble that was on the ground out of anger and sadness as Katrina came up to me and hugged me. "I know." Was all she said as I sniffled and she held me.

Tom came up to me and rubbed my back as I swayed side to side with Katrina as we hugged. "Let's just get out of here, okay?" He asked and I nodded. We went back to the car and I had Tom drive us because I just wasn't in the mood to.

I stared out of the window as the memories flooded my mind.

I was shook out of my thoughts by Caleb. "Hey, we're home." He said as I nodded and got out of the car and grabbed my things.

When I went inside I went straight to my room and started getting ready for bed. They all came to check on me occasionally but I just told them I was fine.

I finally flopped on my bed and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over.

But I was awaken by the nightmare that haunts me.