Part 31 (Multi POV)

⚠️slight TW?⚠️
~Scarlets POV~

Today I woke up being kicked.

"Get the hell up and let's go. Now. Hurry." Peter rushed me. "How am I supposed to get up when I'm tied down?" I asked weakly.

"Ugh! Be useful and get out of it!" He rushed as he grabbed as much stuff as he could and quickly shoved it into a bag.

"I'm too weak dumbass." I said. We walked over to me and slapped me. "Watch your mouth! I don't care what you do just get out of those but DO. NOT. LEAVE." he yelled.

"PETER HURRY UP! THE COPS ARE HERE! SHIT! THEY'RE COMING! MAKE SURE SHE SHUTS UP!" Xavier yelled from the other room.

Peter's eyes went wide. He grabbed the gun and put it to my head.

"Don't. Make. A. Sound." He said.

This is where I get saved. They're here for me. I'm getting out of here. No matter what it takes.

"POLICE OPEN UP!" A police officer screamed. Then the door was busted down.

Unfortunately, I was in another room.

~Katrina's POV~

We went to the police station and ran inside.

"I need to see Mike. Like right now... please. All you need to tell him is that my name is Katrina Stuart and tell him 147." I said out of breath and the guy nodded.

~Mikes POV~

I was sitting in my office when one of the front desk guys came in.

"Hey, some girl needs to see you, her name is Katrina Stuart and she said to tell you something about 147...?" He said and my eyes went wide.

I quickly stood up and rushed to the front desk. And there they were. Gus, Caleb, Tom, and Katrina with a bunch of other people.

"They got her again. We have a lead. We are gonna need a lot of officers... and dogs." Katrina said.

I nodded and grabbed my walkie-talkie.

"I need a bunch of officers and dogs out here now, 147. I repeat, 147." I said. "I'm gonna get ready, and then we are leaving. I'll be right back, you stay here." I said then left.

~Katrina's POV~

We waited a few minutes for Mike to come back, and for the other officers, before we left. I drove us over there and there were at least 6 cop cars following.

We got to the cabin and all jumped out. Mike said we can come in and help with Scarlet since we all know that she'll want us there, but we have to stay behind them.

They busted the door down and I grabbed my metal bat.

We ran in and looked around for her. Xavier screamed to Peter to take her, then I heard her scream, but I had other plans.

Without Mikes permission, I ran into the room and ran to Peter, who was on the ground in pain, and then whacked him upside the head with my bat.

Scarlet was crying and looked terrible. I gasped when I saw her but not loud enough for her to hear.

I quickly dropped to my knees and started trying to untie her but she groaned in pain and hissed through her teeth. 

I tried to untie her but I was just hurting her more. Tara and Devyn ran in and helped me.

After we got her untied, she jumped on me and wrapped her arms around me, ignoring how weak and in pain she was.

~Scarlet's POV~

I heard dogs barking, grunts, people screaming and shouting, and then Xavier say,

"GET HER OUT OF HERE! QUICK!" Then Peter came over to me and started untying everything.

But I had other plans.

I screamed.

As loud as I could.

And used all of my saved energy to kick Peter in the balls as hard as I could. He fell to the floor and I heard fast foot steps.

It was first Katrina with a metal bat. She saw Peter on the ground and smacked him in the back of the head with it.

Then she ran to me and started untying me. But I kept groaning in pain and hissing though my teeth. It was so painful. Tara and Devyn ran in after and tried helping Kat, but it hurt so badly.

After a very painful 5 minutes, they got me out, and ignoring the pain, I threw my arms around Katrina and hugged her as tight as I could.

Tara and Devyn joined in on the hug. Me and Katrina were sobbing and Tara and Devyn were crying.

After a few minutes, all of the chaotic noises around us stopped.

And the door that was keeping us from it, flew open.