99

When I went back into the room, I was so exhausted that I just instantly laid down and cuddled up to Colby and then I instantly fell asleep.

When I woke up, Colby was asleep and it felt weird. I don't know what it was but it was just weird.

I scrunched my eye brows and went to grab my phone but when I turned over, I saw someone causing me to gasp and turn into Colby, hiding my face.

I felt Colby stir in his sleep and then heard footsteps getting closer to the bed, causing me to bury my face in Colby's neck.

Usually I'm not scared of this stuff but I just woke up and I haven't processed anything fully yet.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He asked sleepily and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gasped and moved closer to Colby. "Baby-" Colby tried again but then I heard another voice.

"Relax bubbles." I whipped my head around and saw Pop-pop looking down at me, smiling. I instantly relaxed against Colby, laying my head on his chest and letting out a deep breath as tears sprung to my eyes.

"Baby you're scaring me.." Colby said but I shook my head. "It's okay love. You can go back to sleep. Everything's fine." I said and looked back at Pop-pop and smiled, he returned it.

"Why were you freaking out?" He asked calmly. "Cuz when I woke up it felt weird and then I turned over and someone was standing there so I turned and then it got closer and it freaked me out and then there was a hand placed on my shoulder but it was all just Pop-pop." I said and he nodded.

"Okay, hi Pop-pop." Colby said and we all smiled. "Hello blue eyes." Pop-pop said and I smiled. "He said hi." I said to Colby.

"What's up Pop-pop? I mean I'm not complaining but why are you here?" I asked and sat up in bed.

"Well, the last time you saw me was when I got hu- oh no. I'm afraid it's happening." Pop-pop said and looked down, shaking his head.

"What pop-po-" just as I said that, Caleb came in tears streaming down his face.

"Shit. Gus!!" I yelled and got up, instantly going over to him and hugging him tightly. He sobbed on my shoulder, holding me tightly. Gus came running into the room and once he saw us, he instantly ran to us and joined in.

"I'll let you guys have your moment. He's going through something, be there for him." Pop-pop said and I nodded slightly. 'Always' I mouthed back to him.

"Tell him I love him." Pop-pop said and then left. "Cay.. Pop-pop said he loves you." I said and rubbed his back. "He was right." Caleb sobbed out and me and Gus looked at each other weirdly.

"I'll let you guys be." Colby whispered to me and then left after I nodded. "What do you mean?" Gus asked Caleb.

"Kayla she... she cheated on me!" He sobbed harder. "She. What." I said through gridded teeth.

He looked up at me and saw how angry I was and shook his head. "Please don't. I don't w-want her to get h-hurt and I n-need you." He said tearing up more. I instantly nodded and hugged him tighter.

He cried for a little bit more before we all sat on the bed and hugged him as he ranted, us listening to every word, not interrupting unless we needed clarification on something.

Once he was done ranting, he said he wanted to have a movie night with just us. It was perfect timing because Colby said he needed to help film something with Sam and Brennen.

We made a fort and got lots of snacks and drinks and all camped out in my room, watching Disney movies. Every time there was a song, we all would get up and dancing while singing it.

We fell asleep at around 1am during a movie. Even though it was caused by something awful, we all had an amazing time.

I am beyond pissed at Kayla and I can't believe she would do something like that. Although, I was always so skeptical of her because she would always look at me weirdly and barely talk to me, yet she was always all over Gus and Tom.

I guess we all just ignored it though.

I just don't know how she could do that to Cay.

He's the sweetest person I've ever met. How could she ever hurt him like that?

I honestly don't know if I'd ever be able to hold myself back if I saw her. But I'd try,

For Cay.