103 (Colby's POV)

"What's my favorite place to eat?" I asked, Sam made the first noise. "Chipotle." He said. "No." I said. "Tender greens!" Brennen said. "Yes!" I said and Brennen cheered. "YEEEEEESS!" He yelled at the camera.

"It changed?!" Sam asked. "I go there everyday!" I said and Sam corrected me. "You eat Scars food everyday!" Sam and said and I laughed. "When scarlet isn't making me food I eat at tender greens!" I said. "For the last seven years, it's been Chipotle." Sam said. "That's true, that's true." I said and pointed at the camera.

"Times have changed." Brennen said. "How many girlfriends have I had in the past, only real ones that i would count." Brennen made the noise first. "Does Scarlet count?" He asked and I laughed. "She is his girlfriend, of course it counts." Sam said and I laughed. "Then two." Brennen said. "Yes." I said and he clapped. "Nice." I said.

"What's my favorite video game of all tim-" I was cut off by Sam buzzing in. "Kingdom hearts." He said really fast. "Yeeeeeaaah! Okay." I said. "What's my birth sign?" I asked and Sam buzzed in.

"Actually I don't know." He said and him and Brennen laughed. "Ah a birth sign is like a Aries for example right?" Brennen asked. "Yeah." I said.

"Gemini." Brennen said. "No," I said and looked at Sam. "Try again." I said to him. "Leo." He said. "Nope." I said. "Capricorn." Me and Brennen said at the same time, causing us to look at each other. He stood up and cheered, almost punching me in the face for the third time.

"Ohhhhh you just-" I said. "I should have went with my first thought, my first thought was Capricorn but then I was just like no that can't be right." Brennen said.

"How many followers do I have on instag-" I was cut off by them both buzzing in. "400 and- 500 and- 535,000." Brennen said, struggling. "No it's 584,000." Sam corrected. "You're at 84," I said and pointed to Sam. "And you said 530?" I asked, pointing to Brennen.

"35." Brennen corrected. "Okay so I'm at 554 so who's closer?" I asked. "Okay we'll you're 20" I said and pointed to Brennen. "And you said 80." I said and pointed to Sam. "We both got it wrong." Sam said.

"Yeah but it's who's closer-" Brennen said. "Yeah it's who's closer." I agreed. "Cuz no ones gonna get the exact number unless we're stalking his page." Brennen said. "I stalk his page but I guess you win." Sam said and we all laughed.

"So you were closer." I said and pointed to Brennen. "HELL YEAH oh I'm on fire!" Brennen said. "Yo you've gonna freakin yell louder." I said to Sam. "Name one random talent I have." I said and Brennen buzzed in. "You-uh- you fart really loud." Brennen said but struggled. "No." I said and chuckled. "No!" I yelled.

"I was gonna say that you have an insane, amazing aim at anything. You can always get-" Sam said. "There you go!" I said and laughed. "That is true." I added. "Dude I can-" I started. "You should watch him do it." Sam said.

"Like what? Like basketball?" Brennen asked. "No not basketball-" I said. "Name something in the house and tell him to throw like a penny at it and he'd be like-" Sam said and made a throwing motion and sound, me doing the same.

"Do you think you could flip the switch with the whole water bottle?" Brennen asked. "Flip the switch?" I asked. "Just hit- all you have to do is hit the-" Brennen said. "I doubt I'd be able to flip it but I could probably hit the light." I said and then threw the water bottle at the light.

"He got it!" Sam cheered, even though I didn't. We all cheered and then I gave the camera a look. "Wellll. What are three genres of music that I will never listen to in my free time." I said and Brennen buzzed in.

"Country," he said. "Yes." I said. "Folk" he said. "Yeah, sure. I never listen to that." I said. "Sister loving- like when you-" Brennen started. "What?" Sam questioned.

"What?" I asked. "How is- no that's isn't a genre." Sam said. "That's not a genre." I said laughing. "Okay, um.. I didn't know you were talking about genre uh...Dubstep?" Brennen asked.

"I listen to Dubstep bro." I said. "You can't say the two I said though." Brennen said to Sam. "Why?" Sam asked and I laughed. "Because I'm giving you like half of your answer." Brennen answered.

"But like he definitely hates country with a passion-" Sam said. "Yeah like I - this is not fair. I fell like this whole question should be scraped." Brennen fought. "Name two that he didn't say." I said.

"That he didn't say?" Sam asked. "Yeah." I said. "He said, folk and country, right?" Sam asked. "Yeah yeah." Brennen said. "I'd say Opera music-" Sam said. "Yes." I said. "Classical." Sam finished. "Yes." I said and clapped.

"I would never listen to that shit." I said and laughed. "I feel like he should have five more seconds to pick another one because like- wha- I got two also." Brennen argued. "What!?" Sam asked.

"It's only fair!" Brennen said. "I don't know that many genres of music like you have-." I said laughing.

"Japanese scream-o" Sam said. "Yeah sure." I said. "What does that- the hell-I said sister- music." Brennen said. "If Japanese scream-O was a real thing, I'll let- I'll let it slide." Brennen said.

"There's a huge Japanese scream-o band, kpop. Like that's like a huge-" Sam said. "That's not scream-o." Me and Brennen said at the same time. "What?" Sam asked. "That's Korean, Korean pop." I said laughing. 

"I'm sorry about that guys." Sam said laughing. "Japanese punk, same thing." Sam said after we looked it up.

This contained on for a little while longer, and eventually, Sam won by two points. The punishment was eating Kobe's food and Brennen almost threw up all over the place.

Once the video was wrapped up, we all went to the kitchen to drink since Brennen said that he needed to get the taste out of his mouth. After a few hours of shots and messing around, we sat down to talk. Im not gonna lie, I'm a little tipsy.

"So, how's your relationship going brother?" Brennen asked. "It's going great." I said and smirked. "They're so in love it's gross. Speaking of, isn't today your 2 year anniversary?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"It is." I said as my smirk grew. "No way congrats!" Brennen said. "Yeah, I have to leave soon. I'm taking her out to dinner at six." I said and looked at my non-existent watch.

"Uh... you're gonna need to give her more than a dinner brother.." Brennen said, looking at his real watch.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "It's 11 pm brother." Sam said and my eyes went wide.

Shit.

(So this was a real video on the sam and Colby channel called "best friend vs bestfriend" but Fixed some parts to fit more to the story. I hope you all enjoyed🖤)