52

The rest of the flight was Tom rambling about the guy randomly and us texting between the group chat and then us all sleeping. When the plane landed, we all quickly got off and stretched then quickly got what we needed and I called 2 Ubers.

I told Tom the address then we all split up and went into out separate Ubers. We got to the house and it was beautiful.

I paid for the Uber, we got out, grabbed out bags, and waited a few minutes for the others to show up

They pulled up 3 minutes later and I paid for their Uber. We grabbed all of our stuff and made our way up to the door.

Caleb knocked a few times and then we waited for someone to open the door. We were met by a girl with long brown hair, brown eyes, about my height, and looks like a perfect mix of my mother and father.

"Oh my god, hi! I'm Marie" She said and waved. "Hi." I said and smiled. She moved out the way and we all walked inside. The house was beautiful.

"I'll show you to your rooms so you guys can get situated and then when you're ready, you can come and meet everyone." She said and lead us downstairs.

It was huge with 4 bedrooms and 1 big bathroom. "You guys can choose who shares rooms with who. It doesn't matter to me. I'll let you guys be. The living room is upstairs to the right and then down the hall." She said.

"Okay thank you." I said and she nodded and left. "Okay who's getting what?" I asked. "Sam and Kat can get a room, scarlet and Colby can get a room, Caleb can have his own, and then me and Tom will share one." Gus said and everyone nodded in agreement.

We all chose rooms and then went to them and started setting up our stuff. We quickly did that and then all met in the hall way.

"Ready to go meet our family?" Kat asked and we all nodded. "Yeah, let's go." I said.

I took Colby's hand and lead everyone upstairs.  I honestly forget the directions she gave me so I just followed the sounds of kids, people talking, and a tv.

We walked into a room and were met with a bunch of different people. "Oh, everyone! Here they are. Come make yourselves at home." Marie said and patted the couch. We all sat down on a couch that's directly across from them that fit us all. I sat on Colby's lap, Sam sat on our left, Gus on our right, Caleb next to him, Katrina next to Sam, and Tom next to Kat.

"Hi guys! I'm Mike, Maries husband, and these are our kids, Lucas and Thomas." He said and gestured to the adorable little kids. "Oh my god they are literally adorable." I said.

"Thank you." Marie said. "Im Alice." The one with blonde hair said. It must be dyed. "And I'm Lilly." The girl with short brown hair said.

"Hi, nice to meet you all. Im Scarlet." "I'm Colby, Scarlet's boyfriend." "Im Katrina." "Im Tom." "Im Gus, one of Scarlet's best friends." "Im Caleb, the other best friend." "And I'm Sam. Colby's best friend and Katrina's boy friend." Sam concluded.

It took us all a second to process what he said.

"Wait wait wait... what?!" I said and my head whipped around, towards Sam and Katrina. Colby and Tom following.

"Hehe, surprise?" Katrina said. "Congrats brother!" Colby said. "We are talking about this later." I said to Katrina and then turned back to everyone else. "Sorry, we just found out about that." I said and we all laughed.

I can't believe they are together! I knew they would get together at some point though. I'm so happy for them though.

"Do you guys want to hold him?" Marie asked and gestured to Thomas. We all nodded and she passed him to Tom first.

"So, what do you guys do for a living?" Mike asked. "Well, we are all youtubers and Kat does music." Colby said.

"What do you guys do? Gaming?" Alice asked and we shook our heads. "Well, I sometimes do but we all do like... vlogs and haunted and abandoned videos." Gus said.

"Yeah. Basically we go to abandoned and haunted places and explore them." Sam said and they nodded.

"Oh yeah, I remember watching some of your videos." Marie said. "That's so cool!" Mike said and we nodded. "Yeah, we love our jobs." Caleb said and we all nodded. "What do you guys do?" Tom asked.

"I work at a restaurant." Alice said. "That's cool." I replied. "I work for construction." Mike said. "Nice, it must get really hot." Caleb said and he nodded. "It does but I love my job." He said and we all nodded.

"Yeah, you gotta get a job you can tolerate or you won't have any motivation to do it." I said and everyone agreed.

Tom passed Thomas onto Katrina and she cooed at him. "He is just the cutest." She said. "You are too, buddy." Katrina said and pointed to Lucas. We all laughed and nodded.

"I babysit these other kids, it gives Lucas people to play with so that's good." Marie said and we all agreed.

"I don't work." Lilly said and shrugged. I didn't really like her, her vibe was just off. Not bad but kinda like... i don't know just annoying. She didn't look like she cared and she looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here.

"That must be nice." Colby said in the nicest way possible. She just shrugged and went back on her phone. Marie rolled her eyes and mouthed an 'I'm sorry' to us and we nodded, signaling that we understand.

"So, how old are these cuties?" Kat asked as she passed Thomas off to Sam. "Lucas is two and Thomas is 5 months today." Mike said.

"Oh wow. They're so big and cute!" Kat said and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, thank you." Marie said.

They really don't seem that bad. I can get used to this.

Well, everyone besides Lilly.

I still don't like her.