56

"What's up guys it's Colby Brock! I bet you missed me, well... I hope you did because I missed you!" He said and I tried my best not to laugh.

"Anyways, today's video is definitely different from the rest. As you can tell from the title, we need to talk..." he said and then cleared his throat.

I really enjoyed watching him film. I know he loves his fans and making content so much and it honestly warms my heart.

"So I know a lot of you have been wondering when Scarlet is going to be in another video and well... here she is!" He exclaimed, motioning for me to join him on the couch.

I plopped down and waved, flashing the camera a big smile. "Hi guys!" I said.

"I'm sure you guys can figure it out by now but incase you haven't yet, me and Scarlet are together!" He exclaimed as both of our smiled got bigger and I did jazz hands.

"Surprise!" I said and laughed. I had already prepared for the hate I was gonna get and i know it won't faze me.

Ive gotten an over amount of hate for breathing the same air as Gus one time so I was used to it.

"So yeah, that's the announcement. Anything you want to say?" Colby asked me. I shrugged. "Um... oh! Make sure you subscribe to Colby because he deserves all of the love, please don't hate me, and I honestly love Colby so much. Like he makes me the happiest I've ever been and I haven't had the best life but he is one of the only reasons why it's good." I said.

"I never thought I could love someone the way I love him. And I truly believe that we were meant to meet and meant to be together. I promise I will love him and take care of him and never ever ever hurt him. I wouldn't dream of it." I said and smiled to the camera.

When I turned to face Colby, my breath caught in my throat. He looked at me with so much love and amazement that I could melt. I'm surprised I hadn't.

"I love you." He whispered with that big goofy yet adorable smile that I fell in love with. "I love you too." I said and then leaned in, placing my lips onto his soft ones.

Every time we kissed it felt like the first time. It was just so magical and just felt so right. We pulled away and just looked at each other while smiling.

I stared into his eyes and got lost as usual. He broke the eye contact and faced the camera, putting his hand up to his mouth so I couldn't see it and then whispered loudly so the camera could hear, "she's a keeper guys. I love her." He said then winked at me.

"Alright guys well, thank you for watching this video, subscribe to the both of us and give this video a big fat like, and don't forget to leave nice comments. I love you guys and I'll see you next week with another video." He concluded. "Bye guys!" I said.

We both blew an unplanned kiss to the camera and then laughed at the fact that we practically read each other's minds. He stood up and turned off the camera before turning to me. We  quickly filmed my video and then posted them both. We read through the comments and replied to them, a lot of hate but surprisingly a lot of love.

After a few minutes, Colby turned to me. "Ready for bed?" He asked. "You have no idea." I mumbled and got up as he laughed.

"Okay. You can get ready in the bathroom, I'll get ready in here." He said and I nodded, grabbed my stuff, and then gave him a kiss on the cheek before making my way towards the bathroom.

I got changed into a black tank top, and then put on some black and white spotted shorts.

I walked back into the room and Colby was putting his dirty clothes into the laundry basket Marie gave us for our dirty clothes.

I did the same before we turned off the light and made our way to the bed and then got under and cuddled up, me laying sideways, my head on his chest with his arm over my waist.

"Night baby, I love you." He said causing my smile to grow bigger. "I love you too, bubs." I said then closed my eyes.

I would have never thought I would be so in love with someone as much as I am with him.