102 (Colbys POV)

I've been constantly filming and haven't really been hanging out with Scar and I feel really bad. Especially since I'm going on a trip in a few days, so, I promised that I'd take her on a date.

But before, I had to film a video so, I called Brennen and Sam and asked if they'd be down to film a who knows me better part two and they were, so I drove Sam and I to Brennens.

"My boys!" Brennen said as he opened the door. "Sup brother." I said and bro hugged him. "Sammy!" Brennen cheered and hugged him.

Just then, Kobe ran up and started jumping at me so I picked him up and he licked all over my face. I laughed and then put him down and we walked in and I set everything up.

We all sat around and I pressed record. Sam instantly started saying something and then I joined in, Brennen doing the same.

I pointed at Brennen and laughed. "You almost punched me in that face." I said. "Ayeeeeee" Sam said as I tried to lift myself on the chair using them.

"You are not strong at all-" Brennen said and then Sam grabbed my leg and started moving me and Brennen joined in. They pushed me backwards and I almost fell out of the chair but they held onto me and then set me down as I screamed.

"That was actually scary like when we-" Brennen said and demonstrated what happened again. "I know." Sam agreed. "Oh yeah that was scary for you guys oh yeah real scary huh?" I said.

"Move the hell over." I said and pushed Brennen causing him to move his chair a little bit.

"What's up guys? It's Colby Brock! And today we are with Mr. Brennen Taylor and Samuel Golbach." I said and pointed to them. "Hello." Sam said with a smirk. "Hey everybody." Brennen said and waved at the camera.

"We're doing boyfriend vs best friend." Sam said and I looked at him. "Which ones the boyfriend and which is the best friend?" Brennen asked.

"I guess we will find out after this videos over." Sam said and we all laughed. Sam started slapping his thighs and Brennen said, "I'm cool with either one here so it's a win win situation." Brennen said and Sam fist bumped him.

"Okay, it's basically #Solby vs #brolby we'll see who's the better duo in the end." I said. Sam and Brennen started saying things at the same time but I have no idea what they said so I just laughed with them.

"ANYWAYS, so I've got a list of questions, 15 or something, and I'll ask em'. One of them is gonna make a noise like," I said and we demonstrated some noises. "And who ever does that first, gets to speak first, you can't yell over each other cuz that's not fair. And there's gonna be a big punishment at the end for the loser so-" I said.

"And keep in mind, Sam had known Colby for 6 years- is that right?" Brennen asked and looked at us. "How long have you been friend with Colby?" Sam asked and looked at Brennen. "Like a year or two." He said and I agreed and we laughed.

"Where's my favorite place to shop?" I asked and Brennen made the noise first. He almost fell backwards so he grabbed onto me and pulled himself forward and then we all laughed. "Oh shit." He said.

"You almost punched me in the face." I said with wide eyes. "TOPMAN!" Brennen screamed, answering the question. My jaw dropped and I slammed my phone onto my leg, looking at Sam. I then nodded slowly. "Yes." I said. "Is that correct? Oh." Sam said and Brennen cheered. "I go with him all the time so I knows this." Brennen said.

"This is nerve racking bro, I'm winning so far." Brennen said. "I knew that." Sam said and I chuckled. "I feel like I'm gonna know every single one, it's weather or not I'm gonna beat his buzzer." Sam said and pointed to Brennen.

"My buzzers fast!" Brennen said and stomped his feet. "What's two of my family members names-" I said, this time, Sam made the noise. He leaned back in his seat and clapped his hands. "Gage and Koki. If you're gonna count the dog but if you're not gonna count the dog, I'm gonna say Lesa." Sam said.

"There you gooo! Okay." I said and we laughed. "I named three! Extra bonus point!" Sam said and stood up to jump in the air.

"So what type of food do I like to eat the most." I asked and Sam made the noise just as Brennen did but Sam's was waaaaay louder. I made a scared face as Sam screamed, and then he screamed again. "I'm pretty sure I got that one. I heard my noise before Sam's." Brennen said. "Well I was gonna say like genre like, so like Mexican, Chinese." I said and they did rock paper scissor shoot.

They started saying something but again, I couldn't understand them and then they went again 4 times before Brennen won. Brennen cheered and Sam shouted in defeat.

"Alright, I'm gonna say bar-b-que because you like steaks!" Brennen said and threw hands hands everywhere.

"Yeaaaah, holy crap." I said then me and Brennen bro-shaked. Then Brennen leaned over me and started... I don't even know what he did.

"I think I'm faster and smarter than Sam, this is hard." Brennen said and laughed. "You just gotta scream." I said. "The pressure is killing me bro." Brennen said. "Who did I look up to that did social media before I did social media-" I said and Sam cut me off his his noise.

I pointed to him and then he said, "JC Caylen." I smacked my thigh and screamed. "OHHHHH he got it." I said. "I wasn't even gonna say that-" Brennen started "you weren't gonna say that?-" Sam said. "No" Brennen said and then Sam laughed.

"I was just gonna say some random person." Brennen said and laughed.

We've only been filming for like three minutes and this is already chaotic.

(Hey guys! Part 2 tomorrow!)