27

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around and saw that I was hooked up to machines with wires connected to me. Hospital. I was in the hospital.

I got a little nervous but then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a familiar face. "Pop-pop?" I asked as tears filled my vision. I always got emotional when this happens.

"Hi bubbles." He said and smiled at me. "You are here... Which means something bad happened... But you're here." I said and smiled at him. "I'm afraid so, bubbles." He said and smiled at me, sadly.

"What happened?" I asked. "The psychic lady put very evil things on you. Also, she wasn't just a psychic, she was also a witch that practices dark magic." He said sadly. "She only made your shadow man problems worse." He added as I try to take everything in.

"Wait, so how does that put me in here?" I asked with my brows furrowed. "When she was forcing you to see what she wanted you to, it took a lot out of you, using all of that energy for the first time." He said and I slowly nodded.

"I miss you, pop-pop." I said as he smiled at me. "I miss you too, bubbles." He said. "Pop pop?" I asked. "Yes bubbles?" He asked. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked sweetly, he chuckled.

"Of course." He said and sat in the chair somehow. "What the psychic said... About the whole love thing... Was that whole thing true?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Every word, bubble." He confirmed. "Who was it about?" I questioned. "You tell me, bubble. Who fits all those things perfectly?" He pointed out.

I sat and thought back to what she said. 'Would do anything for each other'  'in the room right now'  'very close bond'  'make each other happy'  'you don't know you're in love yet' I highly doubt it would be Caleb, Corey, Jake, Tara, or Devyn because they're in relationships, it's obviously not Tom or Katrina because those are my siblings, it's not Sam because he's like a brother to me, and besides, he's into Kat and she's into him.

That leaves me with Colby and Gus. Gus has always been my best friend and nothing else. Yeah, we dated once but ended it in like, a day because we both knew we were meant to be best friends only. We never even told anyone about that because it really meant nothing. Which only leaves me with,

"Colby." I said out loud. "I'm proud you of you, bubbles. I truly think you found the one for yo-" he was cut off by the door handle shaking. I turned my head to the door and saw opening.

I quickly looked back to pop pop only for him to not be there. "Hi there! You're up!" The nurse said as she walked in. "Hi." I replied. "I am nurse Karla, I'm just going to make sure everything looks good, and take care of you. How are you feeling?" She asked politely.

"I'm fine." I said nicely, with a smile. She checked everything and gave me a thumbs up before leaving.

I sat up and thought to myself about what pop pop said. I trust him so I believe what he said before the nurse came in.

Not long after, the nurse came back in. "That's one big support group of yours." She said. "Wait, they're all here?" I asked as she nodded. "I think so." She said.

They all came for me?

"And they were pretty worried over your room number, which I will try to get changed in just a second." She said causing me to for on my brows. "Why? What room number am I in?" I asked curiously. "147." She said. My eyes went wide and my heart rate picked up.

I can see why they were worried, that's the room number I was put in at the asylum.

"W-what?" I asked. I wasn't getting worked up by the number... It's more so the fact of the recent dreams I've had and the connections. "Do you want me to try to get you moved?" She asked and I quickly nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back." She said and left.

She came back with another nurse, and sighed. "I'm sorry but I couldn't move you." She said. I broke down. I was so scared that my dream would come true, and the fact that this was my first sign... I don't want to go back.

The nurse came to my side and hugged me while trying to calm me down, but it wasn't working. "C–Colby G-Gus. T -T–the group. I – I need the G-group." I choked out. Karla nodded and quickly left. The other nurse continued trying to calm me down until I didn't feel her anymore instead I felt a group of people.

"I am S-scared." I whispered. "We know, it's okay. We are here." Tom whispered. "I saw him....pop pop." I whispered out. Katrina cried a little harder.

After a while we broke off the hug and I saw everyone else. Colby, Sam, Jake, Cory, Tara, Devyn, Tom, Kat, Gus, and Caleb. Everyone gave me separate hugs, yet when Colby hugged me, I felt so much comfort. I felt safe.

The rest of the night was them trying to get my mind off of everything, which I am so very grateful for. I plan on telling Colby that I like him tomorrow.

I eventually fell asleep and I still had the same kidnapping dream, yet there was this very very dark and evil spirit there. I've never seen it before. It was more evil than the shadow man. Yikes.

When I woke up, Karla was checking up on everything. "Morning! You're leaving in a few so get ready." She said. I nodded and put my clothes back on, then collected my things.

I was sitting in waiting for whoever was bringing me home, when I heard footsteps. "147?" Someone said, then it sounded like two men laughing. I furrowed my brows and looked at the door.

The door finally opened and revealed two people I hate and never wanted to see or thought I'd ever see it again.

"Miss us?"