85

After a while, I looked up at Colby. "Thank you." I whispered. "For what?" He whispered back. "For everything. For loving me, for staying and not leaving me, for being the best boyfriend ever, and just... everything. You've done so much for me and I can't thank you enough." I said softly to him. He smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

It was so passionate and filled with love.

We stayed like that for a little before we had to pull away for air. "I'm never ever leaving. I love you too much. Even if your life is chaotic." He said and grinned at me, causing me to smile and giggle.

"I love you." I whispered and he smiled. "I love you, so much." He said and kissed me.

I sighed into the kiss, feeling the best I have been in the past few hours. I pulled away and smiled before I leaned down to kiss him one more time before I rolled out of bed and got up and stretched.

I went to go to the suit case to get my clothes, but then I saw that they were still spread out all over the floor. I sighed and then started picking them up and then grabbed the clothes I wanted to wear, and then went and took a shower, washing all of the blood, sweat, tears, and dirt off of myself.

Once I was done, I got dressed and used Colby's hairdryer to dry my hair since I forgot mine. Once I was done I walked back into my room to see Colby dressed and sitting down on his phone. I smiled while taking every detail about him in.

He was completely perfect, not a single flaw.

He looked up at me and smirked. "Like the view?" He asked. "Mhm." I said then turned on my heel and walked up the stairs, going into the kitchen and seeing everyone. "Hey. How are you feeling?" Kat asked as she made her way over to me.

"I'm good, Kat." I said and smiled. She looked at me and then pulled me in for a hug. "I'm so proud of you." She whispered and I smiled. "Thanks Kat." I said and she pulled away and smiled. "No need to thank me." She said and I nodded.

"Aww-e!!" Lucas yelled as he ran in and pointed to me, opening his arms and running towards me. I smiled and then crouched down, opening my arms for him.

He ran into them and instantly wrapped his little arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder and I stood up with my arms wrapped around him tightly but not too tight.

"Hi pumpkin." I said and sighed, rocking us back in forth. He pulled away, grabbed my face and kissed my forehead causing my heart to melt. I smiled and kissed his cheek and then put him down.

He ran behind me and I turned around to see Colby crouched down, doing the same as I was. I smiled as they hugged, my heart exploding at the sight. "I hate that we're leaving tomorrow." Caleb said and we all nodded.

"Yeah, we'll miss you. You have to visit all the time." Marie said sternly and I nodded. "We will. I promise. You guys should come up to Cali sometime." I said and smiled. She nodded and returned the smile.

It really is going to be hard leaving tomorrow, simply because of how close we've all gotten. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to miss Marie and Mike a lot.

But I think leaving Lucas and Thomas will be the hardest.

I'm seriously dreading tomorrow.