75

I pulled back from the hug and sat where I was previously, except this time, Colby was next to me and everyone was sitting around the bed instead of around the room.

"So, how did you get lost?" Gus questioned me and I sighed.

"I was walking behind you guys in my own little world, not really paying attention when I saw something shiny in the corner of my eye. Except, it wasn't your normal shiny. It was like... blurry. Like if you look at a light with smudged glasses on. I was curious so I started slowly heading over to it." I said.

"In my defense, I told you that I was gonna be going over to check something out and to stay put, that I wouldn't be long. And I heard you," i turned and pointed to Colby. "Say that you would be right where I left you and that it was okay to go." I said and sighed.

"When I got to it, it moved like 5 feet away so I walked over to it again and it looked the same, like a blurry blob. After a few minutes of staring at it, not knowing what it was, I gave up and went to go back to the group, except none of you were there and it was pitch black." I said and shook my head.

"I walked towards where I left you and noticed I wasn't where we were. I hadn't even went that far though. It was so weird. I looked down and I was literally like... one step away from the damn brook that we were trying to find so I backed up and I shit you not, there was a figure in the water, making its way towards me." I said.

"At first, I didn't move, I couldn't. But then I literally forced myself to turn around and run. I ran and ran, calling out to you guys but you never answered so I kept running. After a while, the footsteps behind me stopped but I kept running. I heard something say 'don't forget me' but the weirdest part was it wasn't coming from behind me, in front of me, or beside me, it was all around me. For a second, it was the only thing I could hear. That was until I heard Colby yelling my name so I stopped running, caught my breath, and then called out and followed your voices." I said.

They all took a minute to take everything in. I know the feeling. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone, Scar, we didn't hear you say anything. I think this was all a trap." Caleb said and I nodded.

"Yeah, it's just all so crazy. I can't believe I didn't just break down, being alone and all." I said and laughed. "I'm proud of you for that, we all are." Gus said and everyone nodded. "You faced one of your biggest fears. I can't even think about doing that." He said and shook his head.

I laughed a little. "The day you get over your fear of spiders is the day... I don't know. It'll just be a really weird day. I won't know what to do with myself." Tom said and we all laughed. "True that brother." Kat said.

The rest of the time we all just talked and worked on getting Gus out of this hospital. Sam and Colby filmed a little here and there and Gus updated his fans via Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.

Once he was finally discharged, we called an Uber, went back to the forest to quickly get our stuff, and then went straight to Marie and Mike's.

When we got inside, we were careful to not be loud and wake everyone up. We all went downstairs, mumbled our good nights, and split off into our rooms, telling Gus to wake any of us up if he needs us.

When we got into the room, I dropped my stuff onto the ground near the door, and flopped onto the bed and closed my eyes, letting out a breath of air.

"I'm exhausted." I groaned out and rolled onto my stomach. "I bet. Stay there, I'll get you some clothes for bed." Colby said and then headed to our closet as I smiled.

He came back and handed me one of his t-shirts smirking at me. "Here." He said and tossed it to me. I raised my eyebrows and grinned, but didn't say anything and just changed, him doing the same.

When we were finally ready for bed, we crawled under the covers and instantly cuddled up. "Night baby, I'm sorry for today. I really am. I love you so much." He said and kissed my head. "It's okay, I love you. Good night baby." I said and closed my eyes.

I'm glad this day is finally over.