49

I teared up at the sight. The tattoo said 'No matter what good or bad things happen to you, Bubbles, I'll be here, every step of the way. Even if it's not physically' with little bubbles, hearts, and a halo surrounding it.

The words were in a beautiful font, one of my favorites, and was just so pretty and amazing.

"I love it." I whispered as I covered my mouth with my hand. I tried my best to fight the tears but it was really hard.

I carefully pulled Katrina into a tight hug. After we pulled away, I hugged everyone else that was in on it.

"Thank you guys... it means so much to me." I said and smiled as Colby wrapped his arms around me from behind. Everyone nodded and smiled.

I quickly brought my hand up and wiped under my eyes, collecting the stubborn tears that fell.

"Alright well, it's already getting late. We can go home, I'll cook us dinner, and then we can head to the airport." I said and they nodded.

We headed towards the cars, same way as last time, except we all switched places since Katrina wanted to be the one to get our siblings, nephews, and brother-in-law gifts.
And I wanted to start on dinner since we were all starving.

So, since Sam nor Colby knew how to get back to my house, I just drove with Colby in the passenger and Sam sitting in the back.

"Since I'm in the back... does that mean I get aux cord?" Sam asked with a smirk and I laughed then nodded and Colby handed it to him.

He played mostly upbeat music which wasn't too bad at all. He even played some songs that I played.

I knew they would love them😌

Anyways, once we got home I realized that we didn't have anything to cook. "Ugh!" I groaned and fell onto the floor, laying on it.

Colby walked in and laughed at me. "What's wrong?" He asked as he walked over to me and reached his arms out for me to grab, which I did, causing him to pull me up.

I reached up and gave him a hug, resting my head on his shoulder. "We don't have any food so I have to go to the grocery store." I said as he chuckled and rubbed my back.

"Do you want us to go with you? Or just me?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Both." I said. "Okay, I'll go ask Sam to see if he wants to come, okay?" He asked and I nodded.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram while I waited. "Ready?" Sam asked and I nodded.

We headed towards the door and then got in the car, me driving again. "To the grocery's store!" Sam said and pumped his fist.

"To the grocery store!" Colby and I said at the same time, following Sam's actions and pumping our fists into the air.

We all laughed and then drove off, this time Colby sitting in the back, getting the luxury of the aux cord.

We sang to what Colby played as I drove us to Costco which was relatively close to the house.

I parked the car and the boys looked at each other, nodded, and then ran towards the entrance, but still looking where they were going and being cautious.

"Hey! Wait up for me!" I yelled and then chased them. They laughed and waited for me at the entrance while I got a cart.

"You guys are meanies." I said as I walked up to them with the cart, and they laughed. I shook my head and smiled and then lead them into the store.

"Wait. I don't even know what to cook." I said and they looked at each other again, and then back at me. "Teriyaki noodles with hotdogs." They said, at the same time, with no reaction or emotion whatsoever.

Do they have mind reading powers?! Twin telepathy?!

"How the fu- you know what, I don't even want to know." I said, causing our laughs to float in the air.

I walked over to the pasta isle and grabbed 2 boxes of my favorite kind. Campanelle pasta.

It's by far the best.

Once I got that, we started towards the teriyaki. Once we were done with that, we went to the hotdogs and then bread and then candy, getting everyone's faves, and then to the drinks, and lastly alcohol.

The entire time we were laughing and making jokes which was so fun. It was fun to just... let loose. Especially with everything that has happened.

I was thankful that in my family, we recover from things easily. I guess with everything we've been through, grief and coming to terms with things, and healing gets easier, it goes by quicker.

Which I'm thankful for.