22

After a while, I calm down and we went inside. We walked into the living room where everyone was, including Tom, Caleb, Gus, and Katrina.

Caleb turned to me first, causing him to instantly stand up and run over to me. He instantly hugged me tightly and rubbed my back.

"Hey, we heard everything from dance to you telling Sam And Colby, are you alright?" He asked as I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." I said then pulled away.

"You aren't upset about dance?" Gus asked and scrunched his eyebrows. I shook my head. "Nope." I said, causing him to look at me weirdly. I, for some reason, didn't mind getting kicked off. It hurt at first but I felt that it was my time to stop.

"Alright, we need to figure out what to do about the shadow man problem." Sam said. "Aren't you guys just getting a priest?" Tara asked. "I don't know, are we?" Sam asked. "I think that's our best bet." Colby said as everyone agreed.

"Alright, I can call now and have them come today if that's alright with everyone." Sam said and everyone nodded in approval. Sam nodded then left the room, typing some thing on his phone.

We all paid attention to the TV until Sam came back with his thumb up. "Okay, we are all set. They will be here in an hour." He said and sat down. We all nodded and watched TV.

Five minutes later I was being pulled into Corey and Devyn's room with the girls. We were gonna do our hair, make up, and dress nice for fun. Since I didn't have any supplies and neither did Katrina, we had Tom, Caleb, and Gus run back to the house and get our things.

While we waited for the boys, us girls had girl talk. "So00000, do you guys have boyfriends?" Tara asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. I chuckled. "Nope." Kat said and pop the 'P'. "Okay okay, I respect single Queens." Tara said as me and Kat giggled.

"Do you guys have any crushes?" Devyn asked as me and Kat blushed. Devyn and Tara gasped. "You totally do! Spill. We need first and last names so that way we we'll know who they are and so we can spy on them and set you guys up for a date and–" Tara said but I stopped her.

"There's no need for first and last names.. or for the stalking or anything of that really..." I said and blushed harder as the girls looked at us confused.

"You already know them... It's Sam And Colby." Katrina said and we hid our faces in our hands and the girls squealed. "Please do not tell anyone!" I said as they nodded with huge smiles on their faces.

"Of course. But we need details!" Devyn said me and Kat dropped our hands and looked up at them. Katrina went first and ended with us all 'aww'ing. Then I told them my story.

Devyn was about to speak when there was a knock at the door. "Come in." We all said. The door opened and the boys came in and huffed out a breath. They handed us our bags then all fell onto the floor and started complaining.

"That was the most difficult thing I've ever done." Gus said. "That was so hard." Caleb said. "That was so confusing, I need a nap." Tom said. "I had you grab our make up bags, straighteners, And our outfits... not to mention that all three of you went... how was it so hard to collect a few things for us?" I asked.

"We also heavily judged your clothes, if that's what you want to call them." Gus said as Katrina and I rolled our eyes at them. "Whatever, thank you, now get out." I said. "No." They all said at the same time, still lying on the ground.

"We are going to stay here, on this floor, and we are going to take a very much earned nap." Tom said. "Fine, good night." I said as they mumbled their 'good night's. Us girls looked at each other and shook our heads, before we all started with our hair and make up.

It didn't take long for the boys to fall asleep while we were getting ready.

Me and Katrina took a little longer than Devyn and Tara because we wanted to dress to impress.

I finished my last touches as Katrina walked back into the room from changing. I gasped. "You look amazing!" We all said. She thanked us then it was my turn.

I walked into the bathroom and quickly got dressed before looking at myself in the mirror. I eyed myself up and down and smiled. I looked amazing, and I felt amazing. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom.

To my surprise the boys were awake and sitting on the ground. Everyone turned towards me and froze. I haven't dress this nice in years.

Yeah I might wear something fancy or do my make up and hair, but this... I haven't dressed this nice in quite some time. I really tried today. And not just for Colby, but for me.

"Whoa..." They all said at the same time. Gus was the first to snap out of his trance and he ran over to me. "Y'all, my best friend is HOT!" He said as he spun me around as I laughed. He put me down and everyone hugged and complimented me.

We were all talking when we heard a knock at the door. I walked over to it and opened it. Colby stood at the door and once he saw me, his jaw dropped. I blushed as he looked me up and down. He looked into my eyes as I noticed he was blushing.

"U-Um she wants to see you guys downstairs ." He stuttered out. I nodded then went back into the room and called for everyone.

When we got downstairs, Sam blushed at the sight of Kat and I smirked and looked at Katrina, but she was too busy looking at Sam. I looked around the room and the boys were drooling over us girls.

This girl caught my eye and she pointed at me.

"You." Is all she said.