107

I went straight to my room. I didn't look at Colby because I knew it would hurt more. I went over to my bed got under the covers.

Gus walked in and came over to me. He wrapped his arms and around me and pulled me towards him. I let a few tears slip as we just sat there in a comfortable silence. The only noise being my occasional sniffles.

After a while Gus pulled away. "This may be really bad timing but I have news." He said and looked at me excitedly. "What?" I asked. "OBX season two is out!" He said and my jaw dropped. "Really?!" I asked, getting very excited.

He nodded and smiled really big. "Call Caleb." I said and he nodded and grabbed his phone.

While Caleb was going through everything with Kayla, we binged watched a bunch of new and old movies and shows. But one we fell in love with was outer banks.

"Ok, he'll be here in a seco-" just then Caleb bursted through the door, ran and jumped onto my bed. Then he quickly sat up and snatched the remote from beside my bed table and turned it on.

"Well hello to you too." I said and giggled but then sniffled. Caleb whipped his head towards me and then scrunched his eye brows. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, turning his full attention to me.

I quickly explained to him what was happening and he nodded, understanding.

"Well, for the rest of tonight, we'll take your mind off of it and make you feel better, and maybe tomorrow you can talk to him?" Caleb asked. "I don't want to do it alone..." I said and looked down, feeling the tears burn my eyes.

"We'll be with you every step of the way." Gus said and held one of my hands as Caleb held the other. "Just like you would for us." Caleb said and smiled.

I smiled up at them and then wiped my tears. "Okay, enough of this. Let's watch this new season bitches!" I cheered. "Yas bitch! That's our bub!" Caleb cheered and me and Gus looked at each other and then at him with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked. "I- you just- I- what did that bitch do to you?" Gus asked and he shrugged. "Eh, let me live a little." He said and me and Gus looked at each other and shrugged.

"I'll go get the drinks!" Gus said and we cheered.

We ended up not really drinking, wanting to actually remember what happened in the show, but we had a really good time.

We watched the show and then had a huge dance party. We ended up staying up until 11am... after that we CRASHED on my bed. It didn't even take us 2 minutes to fall asleep.

When we woke up, it was about 3 in the afternoon and Gus's phone was ringing like crazy so I groaned and shook his shoulder.

"Turn it off." I whined and then hid my face in the pillow. I had a wicked head ache and I was extremely tired which is not a good mix.

"Gusss answer your phone!" Caleb shouted and then hid under his pillow as well. Gus groaned and then I heard him patting the bed. "What?" He said grumpily into the phone.

"Ugh I'll be right back." He mumbled and then got up and left. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. "Ughhhhh." I said and then rolled over. "Can't go back to sleep?" Caleb asked and I nodded. "Me either." He said and groaned.

"I'm hungry." I said and sighed. "Me too. Let's go get McDonald's." He said and I nodded and then got up. "Gussss. What do you want from McDonalds?" I asked and he thought. "Eh, my usual." He said and I nodded. "K. Who was it?" I asked. "Colby. He wanted to check up on you and he wanted to know if you were ready to talk. I told him not yet." He said and I nodded slowly. "Oh.. okay. We'll be back." I said and then me and Caleb went to McDonald's and got our stuff and then headed back.

We all sat around and ate. "I'm so full." Gus groaned and I nodded. "Same. I hate McDonald's." I said and then sighed. "Me too." Caleb said.

"I miss him." I said and sighed as we laid on the ground, looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you want me to call him?" Gus asked and I shrugged. "I don't know." I said and sighed. "I can if you want me to." He said and looked over at me. "Will you guys be there with me?" I asked and they both grabbed my hands. "Of course." They said. I nodded and looked at Gus.

"Okay," I said and let out a breath. "Call him." I said and sat up as he nodded. He went over to the other room and Caleb sat up as well. I put my head on his shoulder and sighed. "I'm scared." I admitted.

"Don't be. You guys will be fine, I know it." Caleb said and I sighed. "I hope so. I just wish pop-pop was here." I said and sighed for the 100th time today.

"Who said I wasn't?" I heard from behind me.