80 (Multi POV)

(Marie's POV)
After an amazing night, Mike and I got tired and decided to go home. "Thanks for today babe." I said and smiled at my husband.

He briefly looked at me and smiled. "You're welcome." He said. We sang songs on the way home, basking in all the alone time we had.

We were about five minutes from the house when a bunch of cop cars came from up the street. "Huh. That's weird." I said. "Look how many there are!" Mike said and I nodded. "I know. Something bad must have happened." I said.

We kept driving and when we pulled down the street my heart stopped.

There was a cop car in our driveway. "Oh my god! Do you think they came from here?!" I asked in a panic. "Calm down. Something could have happened to someone or something else and they could just be questioning." Mike tried to reassure me but I had this bad feeling in my chest.

When we pulled up, there was a shirtless cop and Scarlet. She looked sick. "Oh my god." I whispered and quickly got out of the car.

Before either Mike or I could even take a step towards her, her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed. "Oh my god!" Mike, the cop, and I all exclaimed.

The cop caught her and me and Mike ran to her. "What's happening?!" I asked in panic. "We need to get her to a hospital right now." The cop said frantically. Me and Mike looked at each other in fear.

"The kids." We both said. "What kids?" The cop asked. "Our kids. Is she gonna be okay!? Can we go into our house for a second?" I asked as tears formed in my eyes. The cop nodded and me and Mike took off into the house and bursted through Lucas's door.

Everyone was standing there looking worried. Their expressions grew once they saw us. "Where is she? Did you see her? Is she okay?" Colby asked frantically.

I sighed of relief once I saw the boys asleep in their beds. We had put Thomas's bed in here to make it easier for them.

"We don't-" just then we heard more sirens. "She has to go to the hospital..." Mike said. "Where is she?" Colby asked. "In the front y-" and with that, him, Gus, Caleb, and Tom were out the door.

"What happened?! Is she gonna be okay?" Kat asked frantically as Sam went over to her and put her arm around her waist, trying to comfort her.

"I don't know. When we pulled up, she looked sick. And then she passed out." I said. "We should go check on them." Sam said and Kat nodded.

(Colby's POV)
We all froze when Lucas started slightly moving in his sleep after Scarlet went to get the door. "Mom!?" We all hear Scarlet say. We instantly all ran to the door, Sam and Kat staying back to make sure the kids were okay.

The whole time when Scarlets mom would talk, I grew angrier and angrier, but I let Scarlet talk.

She surprised us all when she didn't react to being called crazy. I slightly smiled. That's my girl. I'm glad she's healing.

Scarlet told us to take the kids to bed and that she would handle the bitch. I hesitantly listened, slowly making my way to the living room with everyone else.

"What's happening?!" Kat asked frantically. "Scarlets handling her. She said to start putting the kids to bed and that she'll be up soon."
Caleb said. They nodded and we took the kids upstairs.

Me with Lucas and Kat with Thomas. We got upstairs and carefully put the kids in their beds.

Lucas started fussing and clinging onto me. It warmed my heart. I honestly love kids. "Hey hey it's okay." I cooed and hold him. "Un-ole cowby." He cried and looked up at me with sad, tried puppy eyes. It broke my heart.

"What's wrong bud?" I asked and rubbed his back. He just laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes. We all sat there quietly as we waited for Lucas to fall back asleep.

Once he did, I laid him carefully in his bed and then stood upright. We were about to leave to check on Scarlet when the door busted open.

I instantly moved in front of the cribs, blocking the view of the kids from the door. When Marie and Mike came into view, I sighed of relief and quickly made my way towards them. "Where is she?! Did you see her? Is she okay?!" I asked.

"We don't-" Marie was gonna say but the sound of sirens stopped her. My heart dropped to my ass. "She has to go to the hospital..." Mike said and my heart broke even more.

"Where is she?" I asked. "In the front y-" I didn't even let her finish before I booked it to the front yard. I ran out the door to see her, unconscious on the ground. I was about to run to her when I saw a cop with no shirt on.

I instantly became angry and jealous but ignored that, the urge to make sure she was okay over powering it.

I ran to her to see a bunch of paramedics helping her.

Why can't she catch a break?