43 (Colby's POV)

I woke up feeling Scarlet literally being yanked from my arms, and then a loud bang. I instantly shot up. "What the hell? Scarlet?" I asked as I scanned the room.

"D-Down here." She groaned. I looked down at her. "How the hell did you end up on the ground? I felt you being yanked off of me." I said as I got out of the bed and walked over to her.

She lifted her arms towards me, signaling that she wanted me to pick her up. I grinned and picked her up bridal style, then gently placed her on the bed, making sure I don't hurt her just incase she's hurt.

"It hurts." She said as I got in next to her. I was right. "How did that happen?" I asked and carefully brought her towards me, trying not to hurt her. I failed.

She hissed through her teeth and I stopped dead in my tracks. She carefully made her way over and onto me as she explained what happened.

"I woke up being shaken awake but saw no one so I went back to bed. I woke up a second time feeling the same thing, but yet again, no one was there. The third time, I was pulled out of your arms and onto the floor. I slammed my back and part of my side, along with my knee somehow." She said as I gently rubbed her side.

I quickly stopped doing what I was doing once she said that. "No, that felt good." She said and I chuckled and started rubbing it again. "How the hell were you yanked out of my arms and onto the floor?" I asked as she shrugged.

"The evil spirit that's attached to me. He's in the corner of the room, staring at me." She mumbled, sleepily. I instantly stiffened and  brought her closer to me, looking around the room and of course, not seeing anything. How the hell can she say that so normally?!

"What evil spirit, baby?" I asked. "The one that Crystal helped put on me." She said and yawned. Oh what the hell?! "I'll tell you in the morning. I'm tried." She said and started drifting off.

"Okay baby, good night. I love you." I said.

She mumbled something and then fell right to sleep. I couldn't sleep though.

I don't know if sleep was making her see things or say things that aren't there and aren't true, or if there really was a demon in the corner of my girlfriends room, staring at her, but all I know is that, that shit scared me.

I tried to go to bed but every creek or cold breeze, or even any movement from Scar, made me shoot open my eyes and look at where the noise or movement was coming from.

This continued all night until I realized that the sun was peaking in through her curtains. I also realized that I need to pee.

But I'm not leaving her. For all I know, when I come back she'll be hanging off her balcony. 'Colby! Don't push your luck!' I thought.

I waited another hour before I really couldn't wait any longer. And I do not want to end up peeing on myself, on my girlfriend, and on my girlfriend's bed.

I took another 10 minutes going back and forth on debating if I should wake her up or not. I finally decided that I really needed to wake her up and go because she was laying on my bladder and that wasn't helping.

"Babe... baby... Scar...Scarlet..." I said softly, getting a little louder by every name. "Babygirl." I said normally and then started shaking her.

"Hmmm" she groaned and moved, pushing herself harder on my bladder. I groaned and shifted. "Baby, I really really need to pee and your on me, and my bladder. Please roll over." I said as she lifted her head to look at me.

She sleepily rolled off of me and fell back asleep instantly. Meanwhile, I shot up and ran to her bathroom.

I did what I had to do, then washed my hands and walked back out. She was still asleep and thankfully in one piece. Maybe it was just her tiredness talking.

I shrugged and got into bed. She instantly turned and cuddled up to me again.

An hour later I started to feel really tired so I started drifting off to sleep.

Although, I could feel that I was being watched.

Eh, it was probably Scar.

Wrong.