59

"Ugh she so annoy- oh! Good morning- or, afternoon everyone! Sorry about that. I was talking to Lilly and she was being annoying as per usual. Anyways, how'd you guys sleep?" Marie rambled out causing us all to laugh.

"We slept good. Besides the fact that Scarlet woke us up very rudely... and the fact that Katrina pushed me off her bed." Gus mumbled. "You deserved it!" She exclaimed and threw her arms out as I laughed. She glared at me and I shut my mouth.

"Anyways, what are we doing today?" Sam asked, changing the subject.

"Today is gonna be beautiful so we were gonna bring the kids to the park again if you want to join." Marie said and I came up with an idea.

"What if we go to a park.. but a better one. An amusement park." I said with a smirk and Gus's eyes lit up. "SIX FLAGS YES!" He said and pumped up to the sky.

"I'll even pay! For all of it!" Gus said as he jumped up and down on the couch.

He's always loved going to 6flags and I honestly don't know why. "Suddenly I'm in." Mike said causing us all to laugh.

"Why do you love six flags so much bro?" Caleb asked with a laugh. "It was where we did our first video and where we all put our initials, G+S+C forever all those years ago." He said as my heart warmed and my eyes went wide.

"Oh my god, you're right! I wonder if it's still there. Wait, so why is it everytime we go to any six flags you fan girl?" I asked.

He gave me a big grin. "Because every time we go, I sneak off and write the same thing in a place that means something to us." He said.

The hell? "Where's Gus and what did you do to my best friend?" I asked with a watery laugh. Yes, I was indeed tearing up... who wouldn't?

Gus is obviously a sweetheart, kind, and caring, but I never expected it. I expected him to say something like 'it's my favorite amusement park' or something.

"Dumb bitch making my cry." I mumbled and I leaned over and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back. "Love you too, Scar." He said as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"You know I love you." I said and he fanned himself. "I'm honored." He said and pretended to cry, causing us all to laugh.

We all went and got ready before taking 2 cars and heading off. They had a really high tech mini van and another 5 person car.

Marie drove the mini van with us all in it while Mike drove the other car with the kids in it, Gus included for company and because he is a man child.

When we arrived, we decided to split off into groups. Marie and Mike would take the kids as we went to the rides. In 2 hours we would meet back up, eat, and then we would take the kids while Marie and Mike had some fun.

So that's what we did. We rode all the good rides, found our mark that we made o-so many years ago, played games, took photos, filmed, and then went to meet up with everyone else. We all ate and then took photos, then divided and conquered.

"Ready kids?" Katrina asked as we got them strapped back into their strollers. "Yep." He replied and everyone 'aww-ed' and then laughed.

Thomas looked at me and I popped my bottom lip out, feeling really bad.

"I'm sorry bud, you're cute too." I said then made a funny face at him, making him smile which warmed my heart. "To the kiddy area!" Sam shouted and pumped his fist, just like he did in the car.

We repeated his action and then laughed and made our way to the kiddy area. We all had brought bathing suits just incase so we went over to the water area, slipped off our clothes since we already had them on, and then I got Thomas changed as Kat got Lucas out of his shirt and into his water one.

They both already had a wet diaper on so they were good and ready to go. I picked up Thomas and Katrina got Lucas out before we all headed to the water, trailing behind Lucas. We all played for about an hour before we all decided to get changed and go on rides with the kids before we met back with Marie and Mike.

Me and Kat brought the kids to the bathroom and changed them before going back and passing them to Sam and Colby who were already waiting for us, so we could change.

Once everyone was ready, we all went on rides and had a blast. After an hour of that, we went to meet up with Marie and Mike. We all left and went back home.

We were all exhausted and the kids were passed out by the time we got home. We all thanked Gus for paying and Marie and Mike thanked us for taking the kids for a little while.

"It was no problem! We love those little cuties." I said and smiled at them. We all said goodnight and headed to our rooms, making plans that tomorrow the group would explore somewhere.

Obviously not Marie, Mike, and the kids, but the group. Sam, Colby, Katrina, Tom, Gus, Caleb, and I.

I was excited but nervous since Sam mentioned a forest.