88

When we arrived, I could already feel the music and we hadn't even gotten out of the cars yet.

We walked in and instantly went for the drinks as per usual. Caleb offered to drive back since he didn't like drinking that much, only a few drinks. We all ordered our drinks and then sat down at the bar. After we had a few shots, we all went to the dance floor.

Gus and Tom instantly got girls as per usual, Sam and Kat danced, and me, Colby, and Caleb danced. Since he's in a relationship, he obviously turned all the girls who were all over him, down. As he should.

There came a time when Caleb had to go to the bathroom so me and Colby danced together. Everyone was having the time of their lives.

It honestly felt so good to let loose and not have to worry about anything.

Once Cay came back, we all went back to the bar for another round or two.. it was eight. Once we took them, the burning sensation of the alcohol ran through our veins and we all decided to take a little break, really wanting to enjoy this little getaway together.

We sat down and had drunken conversations, mostly Cay laughing about the things we were saying, before we went back to dance again.

We danced for about 30 minutes before we all somehow got separated. I was with Colby and the rest.. well I have no idea where they are.

We danced for another hour before Kat, Sam and Caleb found their way back to us. "Heeeey." Kat said. "Hiiii." I said. "Do you know where Gus and Tom are?" Caleb asked and we shook our head. "We should find them and go soon." He said and we nodded and looked around for Gus and Tom.

Not even three minutes later, there were people screaming 'make out! Make out! Make out! Make out!' We all looked at each other and nodded, heading in that direction.

We pushed our way through and then fortunately, we were in front of them. Unfortunately, they were sucking faces with two other girls. Ew.

"Gus! Tom!" We yelled over the music. After a good 3 minutes of being pushed around, screaming their names and trying to get their attention, sobering up a little along the way, we finally got their attention.

"Oh! Heyyyy guuuuuys." Gus said. "Come on. We're gonna order some waters and sit down for a second, dance a little bit more together, and then leave." Caleb said.

They whined but stood up and followed us. We went back to the bar, ordering 7 waters and all sat down. Eventually we all puked and then went back and drank more water, something Caleb always made us do so we were easier to contain.

After we were sobered up more, still a little tipsy but at least we knew what was goning on, we all ventured off towards the dance floor and started dancing again, this time making sure none of us ventured off anywhere else besides the bathroom.

Of course Caleb had fun too, dancing, laughing and having a great time with us, he just prefers the sober part. Plus he loves taking care of people and he says that he doesn't trust anyone but him to be able to control us.

We all agree. He's good at what he does.

There was a slow-ish song that came on so Colby spun me around and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I rested my head on his chest and he rested his on my head as we swayed to the music. This is the happiest and most carefree moments I've had this entire week.

It felt good to get drunk and forget about everything, and spending and sharing that moment with some of my favorite people.

I'm so blessed that I went to that abandoned insane asylum and met the two goofy boys that are now my boyfriend and my brother from another mother... and father...

I love them so much and I'm so glad I met them. I honestly have no idea where I would be today but everything happened for a reason.

My thoughts were interrupted when Colby spun me away and I ended up in Sam's arms and Kat being in Colby's.

"It's time for the brotherly switch." Sam laughed. "What the hell is the brotherly switch?" I asked, laughing with him.

"It's where we pass our girlfriends off to the other, their brotherly figure, and just talk and say cheesy things." He said and grinned at me.

"Great." I replied.

"So, let's start it off by saying I'm so happy that we met you. I can tell you make Colby so happy and that's all I ask for. I'm also thankful that you welcomed us in and became my little sister. You know I've always got you and I love you." Sam said and smiled. I teared up and smiled as well.

"Sam! You're gonna make me cryyyy." I whined and we laughed. I quickly wiped my eyes before going back to Sam.

"I'm also incredibly thankful we met you. You truly are like my brother and I'm so glad you guys are in my life. I love Colby more than he'll ever know and I'm so so so thankful that you guys haven't left. Obviously my life isn't the best but it isn't the worst. Thank you for everything that you've done for me and I love you too." I said and smiled.

"Okay okay, you got me." He said and chuckled, pulling away and wiping his eyes as well. "We're such babies." I said and we laughed. "Definitely." He said.

We danced for another 2 minutes before I saw the two people I never ever thought I would never see ever again.

I know I said that about my mother but deep down I had a feeling that I would see her, she always manages to come back.

But these two? I seriously never though I would see them ever.

But I guess I was wrong.