60

I woke up being jumped on. Yup, it's one of those days.

I groaned and pushed whoever was on me, off and onto the floor. I then turned and laid back on Colby.

"Owwww Scarlet" Gus groaned and then jumped back on the bed. "Go away stinky." I said then Colby pulled me closer.

"Hey! I am not stinky!" He said. I just ignored him, too tired to talk.

He started poking me so I slapped his hand away. But he kept doing it. "What do you want, Gus?" I asked with a sigh.

"I want you to get upppp." He whined. "Ugh whyyy?" I whined back. "Because I need your help..." he said but he sounded sad? Embarrassed? Upset?

My head shot up causing Colby to look at me. It was still dark so I was confused. "What's wrong?" I asked and then sat up, very aware that this wasn't a joke.  "Can you either help me... or can I sleep in here?" He asked and looked down.

"With what?" I asked. "There's um... there's... a spider in my room. I tired to wake Tom up but he wouldn't get up..." he said.

I smiled at how shy he turned. If you know Gus, you know he is not shy. Like I've said before, he's struggled with his fear of spiders. Everyone makes fun of him so he always get nervous or embarrassed or shy when he wants someone to either kill them, or when he doesn't want to be in the room as it at all.

"I'll go kill it, that way it doesn't get to poor Tom. Colby, keep him occupied." I said then got up and walked out of the room and into Gus and Tom's.

"Scarlet?" Tom asked groggily. "Hey. Sorry if I woke you, there's a spider in here." I said then turned the light on and looked for it. It was a pretty good size spider so I grabbed Tom's shoe and whacked it.

"Alright, goodnight." I said and then left and went back to my room. "Alright, it's dead. Do you still want to sleep in here?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Are you sure you got it?" Gus asked nervously. I smiled and nodded. "I left evidence." I said and chuckled. He smiled and got up, coming over to me and wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"Thank you Scar." He whispered. "You're welcome, G." I said. We hugged for another minutes before I pulled away.

I raised my eyebrows and raised my hand, signaling I wanted to do our thing. He smirked and nodded. We kissed our hand and then smacked each other on the back of the head and laughed.

"Just like old times." I said. "Just like old times." He replied with a nod. "Alright loser, get outta here. But let me know if you need anything else." I said.

He chuckled and nodded. "Okay, thank you again. Night scarlet. I love youuuu." He said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Night Gus. I love you tooooo... now seriously, get outta here." I said. He laughed on his way out as I shut the door and made my way back to the bed.

"He has a fear of spiders?" Colby asked with a raspy voice. How can someone's morning voice be hot AND cute!?

I nodded. "Yeah, ever since we were kids. He would get made fun of a lot because of it." I said and sighed, getting angry at the memories of my best friend being tortured because of his fear.

"That's stupid." Colby mumbled and I nodded then yawned. "Tired?" Colby asked and I nodded.

"Okay, let's go back to bed. I am too." He said. "Night baby, I love you." I said. "Night babygirl, I love you too." He said.

And with that, we fell asleep.