34

When we pulled away, I instantly blushed. "SCARLET AND COLBY SITTING IN A TREE-" Gus, Tom, Jake, Corey, Caleb and Sam started screaming as they dramatically danced around in a circle together.

I threw my pillow in their direction and it hit Corey in the back of the head. "OWWWW!" He dramatically yelled as he held his head and dropped to the ground.

The other boys surrounded him and pretended to be concerned. "Omg Corey!" Said Jake. "COREY DON'T DIE BRUVA!" Sam yelled as he fake cried.

Colby got up and crouched next to him as he played dead. "I think I have a solution!" He yelled as me and the girls just watched, amused and laughed here and there.

"What is it, bruva!?" Gus yelled. "A true loves kiss!" Colby said in a weird accent causing me to giggle.

"Who shall it be!?" Caleb asked. "I'll do it, bruv-" Tom started but was cut off by Devyn pushing him and everyone out of the way.

"No, I'll do it. I am his girlfriend after all." She playfully said and rolled her eyes. Jake put his hand on her shoulder. "I hate to break it to you sweetheart, but we are all his boyfriends." He said and the boys nodded in agreement.

"Yeah? Well, he loves me more." She said sassily as me and the other girls laughed and 'oooo'ed, Devyn giggled, and the boys dramatically gasped.

She leaned down and to Corey. I decided to take advantage of this and quickly grabbed my phone and played 'Wake up' - Kash doll.

Everyone bursted out laughing and we just all hung out and made jokes for the rest of the night in my room since I couldn't really move, even with the pain killers.

I was hoping I would feel better tomorrow and be able to move.

It was about 1 am when everyone decided to go home or to bed. We said goodnight and I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up in not nearly as much pain as I was in yesterday.

I went into the bathroom and did my business before deciding to take a shower since I haven't had one in over a week, and I want to wash the dirty feeling of Xavier and Peter off of me.

After my shower I got dressed in black shorts and a gray moon shirt and some vans. I did some light make up and French braided my hair into pigtails. I also covered my bruises with some concealer and powder.

I was feeling and looking a lot better.

I decided to make everyone a big dinner tonight. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I decided to FaceTime Colby as I did this, to invite everyone over for dinner tonight as a thank you for saving me and making me feel better last night.

I quickly went to his contact and waited. After 3 rings he picked up. "Hey!" He said with a bright smile as his face popped up in the screen. "Hi." I said.

"So I was wondering if you and the group want to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked. He nodded. "Of course! Let's go ask everyone else." He said and picked up his phone as he walked out of his room and to Sam's which was right next to his.

I decided on making a big steak dinner with baked and mashed potatoes, fries, salad, and a side of fruits and veggies. Since we didn't have all of that, I concluded that I needed to go to the store.

I write a note saying I was going to the store real quick and that I would be back soon.

Colby knocked on Sam's door and waited. He answered as I walked out of the house and to my car.

Colby slowly went around to everyone and asked, which they all agreed to coming. Me and Colby talked as I shopped and then I said goodbye once I got home which was around 2:15.

No one was here besides Kat which was expected because Gus and Tom needed to film, Caleb went to the store with his girlfriend, and Katrina was upstairs writing music.

I shot a quick text to our group chat and asked if they would be home for the dinner which they all said yes too.

I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed my AirPods, and then went downstairs and listened to music as I started preparing dinner.

The reason why I used my air pods is because I didn't want to interrupt Katrina's writing.

About 2 hours into cooking, I felt someone hug me and take my AirPod out. I jumped and screamed but they put their hand around my mouth.

"Sorry sorry sorry! It's Gus. Chill." He said as I sighed and hugged back. "Sorry." I mumbled into the hug.

"Don't be sorry. I should have known that it would scare you." He said. We hugged for another minute before the front door practically whipped open, causing me to jump again and squeeze my eyes closed.

Gus hugged my tighter but his arms loosened when we heard, "HONEY WE ARE HOME!" Jake and Corey scream. Me and Gus laughed into the hug and he kissed my head in a comforting way, knowing my heart was racing.

"Hey Sca-" I heard fast foot steps away from the kitchen and then a door slam.

I pulled away from Gus and noticed everyone was there besides Colby.

I ran out the front door to see him walking and then sitting in the grass with his head in his hands.

"Colby?"

(Hi everyone so this is not edited so if there are any mistakes, please let me know and I'll fix them. Ty! Lysm!🖤)