109

It's been a week and Sam and Colby's trip was canceled because everything was going wrong and Sam was sick with the flu.

He's been throwing up and has a couch, fever, headaches, a runny nose, and he's been sneezing.

I got it too.

Except mines weird. Ive been throwing up, really tired, really hungry, and emotional.

Sam is finally starting to feel better but me on the other hand? I still feel like shit.

I've been taking Tylenol for the past 6 days that I've had it and still, it won't go away.

Colby has been taking care of me while Kat takes care of Sam. They were willing to risk getting sick for us which is really sweet. Although, Colby hasn't caught it and neither has Kat.

Weird.

I FaceTime Tom, Gus, and Caleb everyday and they feel bad for not coming to visit but I reassured them that they wouldn't want this, so not to risk it.

"Ugh I hate this." I said as Colby held my hair back. I had just thrown up again. "I know baby, I know and I wish I could make you feel better." He said and frowned as he helped pull me up.

I looked up at him and nodded. "I know." I said. I sighed as I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He wrapped his arms around mine and put his chin on my head. "Do you want to go back to bed?" He asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah just give me a sec. I need to pee." I said and he chuckled. "Ok." He said and let me go and then went over to the bed as I closed and locked the bathroom door.

I did my business and then washed my hands. I bent down to go into the cabinet to get more toilet paper since I had used the last of it.

I was looking for it when my eyes started to water at the sight of a certain box that I haven't used in a while.

My tampons and pads.

I'm late.

I tried not to freak out because I am sick so it could be that...

I took a few deep breaths before I grabbed the toilet paper and put it on the rack and then walked out.

"Baby?" I asked. "Hm?" He asked. "What time is it?" I said as I went over to my closet. "Uhh like 8pm. Why? You hungry?" He asked and I shook my head. "No. I'm gonna run out really quick. I'll be right back." I said and then changed.

"What? But your sick. You shouldn't be going anywhere." Colby said and I shook my head. "I'll be fine. I promise." I said and then grabbed my phone and then walked out and went downstairs without giving him a chance to stop me.

I got in my car and ran to the store. I grabbed three pregnancy tests and then went to my house since no one would be there.

I ran inside and straight to the bathroom. I got them all out and then sat on the toilet and looked at them. "Okay, you can do this. Just take a deep breath Scarlet." I said and took a deep breath.

Unfortunately, a bunch of negative thoughts ran through my mind, causing me to tear up.

"No! No no no bad! I said deep breaths!! Not bad thoughts!" I said and then groaned. "Damn bitch. Just take them, you don't even know if you're pregnant yet. Gah damn." I whispered to myself. I took them all and then flipped them over on the counter and waited.

It felt like forever before the timer from my phone was going off. "Oh god." I said and then gulped.

I counted to three before I flipped the first one over.

Positive

Then the next one.

Positive

And the last one...

Positive

Oh shit...

The end.

(Hey guys! This is the end of insane. It's so sad buuuuttt there's gonna be a sequel! The first chapter to that will be out tomorrow! It's gonna be called 'Insane 2 // Colby Brock' so keep an eye out for it! And thank you to everyone that has supported this book so far and loved it just as much as I did. I love you all so much🖤 and a especially thank you to Gabby_thebutthead and heartlessbrock They have inspired me so much and have made me want to keep going. I love you both and thank you🖤)