16

Me and Colby continue talking about our lives when he got a text. "Ready to go back?" He asked as I nodded. "Do you think you can get down on your own, gymnast?" He asked as I giggled and nodded.

I turn myself around and then lowered myself down and jumped to the ground. Colby followed after and jump down as well. He held his hand out to me and I took it as we both smiled and walked back to my car. We of course jammed out to One Direction on the way back as Colby drove. He insisted.

We were about to turn on my street when he pulled over. "Put this on." He said and handed me a blindfold. I looked at him weirdly but put it on as he started driving again. I felt us pull into the driveway and him park the car. "Wait here." He said as I nodded.

I heard his door open and close, then mine open. I undid my seatbelt and he helped me out of the car and to the door. I heard him open the door then he let me in and closed it.

"Ready?" He asked as I nodded. I just wanted to know what was happening already. "Alright. Three... Two... One." He said and undid the blindfold. "Surprise!" Everyone yelled.

Everyone that I met yesterday were all standing there with smiles on their faces. Jake, Tara, Sam, Corey, Devyn, and of course Katrina, Tom, Gus, and Caleb. My jaw dropped as I looked around.

"What is this for?" I asked and looked around with a big smile on my face. "Well, once Colby told me what happened we wanted to do something for you. It was originally supposed to just be us but once Corey found out, he insisted that he helped and was a part of it, then Dev wanted to come as well, then Jake found out-" Sam said but was interrupted by Jake.

"Me and Tara found out and we wanted to be there for our best bud." He said with a smile as he put his arm around Tara's waist. "Aw, thank you guys." I said with a laugh as I opened my arms. "Group hug?" I asked as everyone laughed and nodded. "Group hug!" They all cheered.

We all laughed and held each other tightly as we enjoyed each other's presence. I've known most of these people for less than two days, yet they are already like my family. I was happy. Like really happy.

We all eventually broke apart and went to the living room and told each other stories from our past. I was having a really good time when I realize that it was late and that I had dance tomorrow.

"Alright, well thank you guys so much for doing this for me. It's been fun and I really appreciate it, but I have dance tomorrow so I have to go to sleep." I said and sighed as Corey gasped. "You dance!?" He asked with wide eyes as I nodded. "Since I was little." I said and smiled.

"No way! Me too!" He said as I smiled. "That's so cool!" I said as he nodded. "Is there a chance we could come?" Corey asked. "I mean if you want! We Street perform so anyone's welcome." I said. "Hell yeah!" Jake said as everyone agreed.

It warmed my heart. They really wanted to come and see me dance?

"Perfect! I'll send you the details!" I said happily. Everyone nodded and then we all said goodbye and went to bed.

Today was... Eventful, but I'm so excited for tomorrow. Although, I was a little worried because I had a nightmare about me being taken again.

Whatever, I was fine.

I hope.