46

My chest hurt so bad. I know its because I so heartbroken and hurt. That bottle meant so much to me.

After I had broken down, someone came and sat with me, pulling me into their arms. Colby.

I buried myself into his chest as he held me and let me cry it out. "Let it out. It's okay." He said as he rubbed my back. I felt him look up, probably towards the group, and then I kinda just spaced out, trying to focus on breathing properly and trying to calm down.

After a few minutes, I finally stared to calm down. I felt a wave of warm air causing me to look up only to tear up more than I already had. "It's okay, Bubbles. No one is mad." Pop-pop said with his famous warm smile.

That only made me cry harder and burry myself into Colby's neck. "Hey hey, what's wrong?" Colby asked confused on why all of the sudden I started balling my eyes out again.

"H-he's h-h-here." I choked out with sobs. "I'm always going to be here, bubbles. Always." Pop-pop said as he made his way over to me and Colby.

"Y-you're not helping." I said as Pop-pop laughed and Colby looked at me weirdly, along with everyone else. "I-it's pop-pop. He's being s-sweet and all. Made me e-emotional." I said with sniffs.

Colby nodded and rubbed my back more, resting his head on mine. I had just noticed that the glass and perfume were picked up by the help of everyone.

"T-thanks everyone." I said and smiled softly. They all nodded and I looked at Pop-Pop. "He's a keeper, you know." Pop-pop said with a proud smile.

"Yeah, I know." I said and smiled. "Sorry for being dramatic, everyone." I said with a sniffle as I got up and stretched, Colby getting up as well.

"You weren't being dramatic, Scar. That was something very important to you and now it's gone. It's okay to feel sad and explode sometimes, you know." Katrina said as everyone agreed.

"I know but-" "no. No buts no nuts and no coconuts." Jake said. "But what if I want a coconut?" I asked and everyone laughed.

I'm really glad that I can bounce back easily, because if not, I would never heal. "Are you gonna be okay, bubbles?" Pop-pop asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, rest up. I know it's not easy showing up all the time and dealing with me." I said with a laugh as he grinned. "No, it's not. But anyways, be careful, bubbles. I obviously didn't throw the bottle but that thing that I've been talking to you about, did. It's dangerous. Please be careful, all of you." Pop-pop at first laughed but then turned serious.

I nodded. "We will, I promise. Oh and Pop-pop? Thank you, for everything. I love you and you be careful yourself." I said and he chuckled. "Always. Love you too, bubbles." He said and then disappeared. I smiled to myself.

"What did he say?" Tom asked. "He told us to be careful. That thing is very evil and is obviously the one that threw the bottle, so it's very powerful. He said it's dangerous." I said with a sigh.

"I know we have to leave tonight but... do you think we should try and stop whatever this is, get it off of me?" I asked. "I think we should just wait until we get back. We may or may not have a surprise for you..." Sam said with a grin.

"How long is it gonna take?" I asked as everyone besides Colby and myself, looked at each other. "Eh, a while." They all said.

"Well, when do we have to go? Because you guys still have to pack." I said. "Oh my god, Scarlet. You're so forgetful." Gus said and laughed. I scrunched my brow and looked at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Do you seriously not remember?" Sam asked as I shook my head, very confused. "She's very forgetful. I'm not surprised that she forgot this. Remember, you made us all pasta and hot dogs and then they left to go pack and everyone else went ho-" Caleb started but then I remembered and interrupted him. Oops. "Ohhhh yeah! Okay I remember now." I said and everyone laughed.

"Okay we'll, your appoint- I mean surprise is in 45 minutes and we have a 40 minute drive so let's go!" Tom said and then practically dragged me out of the house.

I was really excited yet nervous to see what this surprise was.