58

Me and Caleb waited outside Gus and Tom's rooms, looking at each other and then nodded before slamming the door open, just like you see in the movies and tv shows.

They didn't budge.

"GOOD MORNING!!!" Caleb and I yelled before making a b-line and jumping directly onto their beds.

I jumped on Gus and he jumped on Tom. Out of the two, Tom was easier to wake up, but Gus? Oh lord. I'm the only one that can successfully get him out of bed.

We started jumping on the beds and yelling things like 'GOOD MORNING' and 'WAKE UP!' And 'GET YOUR ASSES UP!'

Tom eventually groaned and got up but Gus still didn't budge. I flopped down onto my knees, snatched Gus's pillow from under his head, and started hitting him with it. "Gus! Wake up!" I yelled.

Caleb joined me and grabbed another pillow. I gasped. "Oh my gosh! Look at this hot girl on my phone... oh my g-" I started but was interrupted "Where?!" Gus asked as he sat up and looked between us.

Works every time.

At this point, we only hit Gus with pillows and jump on him and where he's sleeping on, just for fun.

Me and Caleb bursted out laughing. "That got you up." Caleb said as we both laid back on the bed and watched as Gus groaned and rubbed his face with his hands.

"Why would you do that?! Why are you waking me up this early!?" Gus whined. "Brother, it's noon. Not to mention we aren't at home." Caleb said.

"Ugh" Gus whined. Just then, Colby walked into the room. "Um.." he trailed off as he scratched the back of his head. "Katrina won't get up... we've tried." He said and I breathed a laugh.

"I'll get her up." I said and got up then ventured off to her and Sam's shared room, everyone following behind. I ran in and jumped onto her, landing directly on her. Thankfully she was laying on her stomach and she was under thick blanket.

"Oof." she said as I landed on her. "Wake up bitch!" I said and rested my head on her back. "Get off of me, Shrek." She said and I gasped dramatically. "You're asking for it." I said and motioned Gus and Caleb over. I threw them pillows and we started beating them with her.

"And you said to go easy on her." Colby mumbled. We laughed but kept hitting her until she had enough. "OKAY ILL GET UP!" She whined and got up, pushing Gus off the bed and shoving me and Caleb before bringing her hands to her face and scrubbing the tiredness off.

"Ow! Sam, you sure you still want to date her?" Gus asked and looked at him. She shot him a glare and threw the pillow at me. "Hey! What the hell did I do?! He said it!" I yelled and pointed to Gus. "You jumped on me you dumb bitch." She mumbled.

"Get out, all of you." She warned and we quickly rushed out of their, laughing our asses off.

"Don't worry Sam, she usually is a lot better than this in the morning. She only gets this bad when it's that time of the-" Tom trailed off but I slapped his arm and shot him a glare.

"I HEARD THAT! ITS TRUE BUT I HEARD IT!" Katrina yelled through the door and we all laughed.

I walked to our room and got some chocolate out of my purse before throwing it into her room and quickly closing the door. She groaned. "Ugh yes thank you bitch!" She said and I laughed. "I got you, b." I said.

"Chocolate?" Caleb asked and I nodded. "Yup." I said and popped the 'p'.

We waited a few minutes before sleeping beauty came out of her room looking dressed and refreshed.

"Okay! I'm ready. Oh! Here." Katrina said and handed me a piece of the delicious milk chocolate. I grinned at her before grabbing it and popping it into my mouth.

"I don't get any!?" Tom asked and we both shook our heads. We both knew that we were on our periods right now so chocolate is a precious thing shared between just us.

"No." We both said at the same time. Tom pouted and then we headed upstairs. We walked into the living room where Mike was with the kids.

"Oh, good morning guys!" Mike greeted with a smile. "Aww-e! Un-ole!" Lucas said and ran to us.

We all gave him hugs and then made our way other to the couches. Mike passed me Thomas and I cuddled him and gave him a kiss on the head before I passed him off.

"Where's Marie?" I asked. "She's in the kitchen talking. We wanted to let you guys sleep, considering you guys were probably jet lagged." He said and we nodded in agreement. "Thanks brother." Gus said and Mike nodded.

"Is it a serious phone call? Like we should stay in here... or can we go in there?" I asked. "Well...it's up to you. She's on the phone with Lilly. If you need something obviously go ahead... but if not, then I would stay in here." He said and we nodded, all staying in the living room.

"Un-ole Cowby?" Lucas called out causing my heart to explode. The way he said his name was the cutest thing. I could tell it warmed Colby's heart too.

"Yeah bud?" He said. "Pway with me?" Lucas asked with the biggest puppy eyes. I almost melted. Colby has to play with him now. No one can say no to those eyes.

"Of course!" He smiled then got on the floor and played with him. Thomas was passed back to me and I cuddled him and made him smile, but also watched Colby interact with Lucas and everyone else talked.

Watching him made me fall even harder for him.