11

My eyes widened as I ran to the pool. Everyone was still in confused but quickly snapped out of it and realized what was going on.

Everyone ran over as I threw all of my valuables onto the pool chair and jumped in.

I used to be a life guard for a little when I was a teenager so the life guard in me was kicking in.

I quickly swam to him and grabbed his wrist, bring him above the water. "Someone help me get him out and someone call 911. And hurry!" I demanded as Jake, Colby, and Tom helped Corey get out of the water as Devyn called 911.

I quickly got out of the water just as we heard sirens. The ambulance came fast and the paramedics came rushing out the back door and over to Corey.

After 20 long minutes of them trying to get the water out of his lungs, and checking on him to make sure he was okay, they left. "Holy crap..."Corey said with a scared voice.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "Who saved me?" He asked as everyone pointed to me and I smiled.

He ran up to me and spun me around while he hugged me. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He said and put me down.

"You literally saved my life! Thank you... So much!" He said and hugged me again. I laughed and pulled away. "You're welcome." I said then walked back over to everyone and sat down.

"I'll go get you some new clothes. You look like you're my size and I am sure you don't want to be in wet clothes." Devyn said and smiled. "Thanks. And yeah, I really don't." I said with a laugh.

"Wait I have a question." Colby said to me as Devyn went to get the clothes. "Shoot." I said. "How did you know Corey was going to be pushed in... And how DID you get pushed in?" Colby asked Corey and I.

"I honestly don't know. All I know is I felt hands on my back and then I was pushed in. But yeah how did you know? I heard you yell my name before I went in..." Corey said as I looked down.

"You're going to think I'm crazy if I tell you..." I said as Gus, Caleb, Tom, and Kat all went wide-eyed since they knew what I was referring to.

The truth is I hate telling people about what I see because I was locked in a mental hospital because of it. I usually only talk about it with the people I'm closest to so Tom, Katrina, Gus, Caleb, and my old friend from my hometown, Dom.

After the incident I just thought that if I told people outside my trusted circle, they would also think I was crazy and get me locked up again.

"Alright first of all you are not crazy Scar, second of all did you see... Some thing?" Caleb said. I nodded.

They always believe me whenever I tell them that I was seeing or hearing things, which I was grateful for because it's not something I joke about.

"It's okay Scar... They won't think that." Kat said with a reassuring smile. I nodded and took a deep breath.

"I saw this... thing. It pushed you in. It wasn't human by any means. It was tall shadowy figure with a top hat on."

Corey's eyes practically popped out of his head as his jaw dropped. Sam, Colby, and Jake's following. I instantly got scared. Were they thinking I was crazy?

"There's no way..." Corey said I looked down again as tears formed in my eyes. Yep, they thought I was crazy.

"Scar... they don't-" Gus started but thankfully Devyn walked out with the clothes.

I shook my head and stood up. "It's fine, really. I'm going to go change." I said and quickly stood up.

I walked over to Devyn and she handed me her clothes. "Hey, you okay girl?" She asked me sweetly and I nodded.

"Yeah. Where is the bathroom?" She smiled and pointed towards it. I smiled and quickly went over to the bathroom. I close the door and slid down it.

I may be overreacting right now but that day was the most traumatizing thing in my life. I absolutely hate being called crazy or insane, unless it's with my inner circle, and I hate when people tell me I'm wrong or accuse me of being wrong when seeing things or anything like it.

Not because I think I'm always right, but because it makes me feel crazy.

Once I calmed down a little, I quickly got the bathing suit on and splashed some water on my face to calm me down some more. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked really good.

I was wearing a red bikini and I put my hair up in to a messy bun. I walked out smiling, but that dropped when I heard a deep voice whisper from behind me,

"hey crazy"