87

"Okay. What are the rules?" Sam's asked. "It's practically the same as the normal version except whoever loses has a punishment. For instance, if the person that runs away loses, they have to do something like... jump in the pool or something like that." Caleb said.

"I feel like we should wait for Marie and Mike and Gus to play this. Gus loves this game. Also it's a little more intense cuz you don't just tag people, you can tackle or pick them up and you can go all over the house or where ever you're playing. But, they have to be running for at least a minute before they can attempt to sit." Kat said.

"Yeah, I agree, let's wait for tonight when the kids are sleeping to do that." Caleb said and we nodded. "But tonight, it's on." I said and smirked, resting my hands behind me and crossing my legs.

A few seconds later, everyone came into the room and the rest of us stood up and we all headed towards the door. We all got in the car and started our adventure to the restaurant. Mike, Marie, and the kids took the little car as I drove everyone else in the mini van.

When we got there, We got out and stretched before taking in our surroundings while we waited for Marie, Mike, and the kids. It was a cute little place that had an amazing view. I took a few photos before we all went inside.

We ordered, ate, and talked, constantly laughing at the things Lucas said and then laughing harder when Thomas would laugh at him as well.

Once we were done eating, we went back to the house and watched movies with everyone. Of course, Frozen was the first one but none of us minded because Lucas was the funniest kid and made us laugh through the whole thing.

After that we watched other movies like Moana, Cars, and Cat in the Hat before we all got bored and we decided to get ready to go to the club.

We all split up and got ready. I changed into the only dress I had and then started on my hair and make up. After that was all done, I put on some deodorant and sprayed some perfume on before grabbing my things and putting my heels on.

Colby walked in just as I stood up to leave the room and his jaw dropped as he scanned his eyes up and down, taking my outfit in, causing me to giggle.

"Like what you see?" I asked mocking him. He nodded and walked up to me with a smirk. "I really like it. You look beautiful." He whispered making me blush. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I said.

I was wearing a black dress that went to my mid thigh, my hair was loosely curled, my makeup was light but definitely there, and I have black strap heels that lace up to my mid calf. And he was wearing black jeans and a black and red button up.

He looked back up to me and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, burring my fingers into his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"SCARLET COLBY LETS GOOOOO." Gus yelled through the door. I tired to pull away but Colby just pulled me back into him, pressing his lips onto mine again.

I let it happen for a few seconds before I pulled away. "Come on." I said and he let me go, grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

"I thought you would never come." Gus said with a smile. I rolled my eyes at him and then flipped him off, walking into the kitchen where Marie was making dinner for her little family.

"Alright. We're leaving, we won't be gone for long but when we come back do you want to play a game with us?" I asked and they nodded.

"Okay, we'll see you when we get back. " I said. "Wait. Here take the van." Mike said and passed me the keys. "Oh thanks!" I said and he gave me a thumbs up. "Have fun! Be safe!!" Marie called and I chuckled, walking away. "We will!" Colby replied.

"AWWW-E!!" Lucas screamed through the house. "Lucas!" I shouted back. "ME COME! ME COME!" He yelled. "No baby I'm sorry but we'll see you when you wake up tomorrow! I love you!" I yelled. "Luh you!" He yelled and I pouted.

The. Cutest. Kids. Ever. Are. Lucas. And. Thomas.

I smiled and we left the house and got into the cars.

I'm praying that tonight will go well.