33

When I woke up, everything from the past almost week, hit me. Hard. I groaned in pain trying to get up, and failed. I had absolutely no strength. I noticed that my phone was next to me so I decided to call Kat.

"Scarlet?" She asked after two rings. "Kat." I said barley above a whisper. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked. I had no time to answer, due to the door being ripped open. I instantly flinched and closed my eyes,  it opened them right back up when I heard who it was.

"What's wrong?!" Tom, Colby, Gus, and Caleb said at the same time as they looked at me to see what was wrong. "It h-hurts" I said weakly. All of their faces softened and Caleb walked out of the room mumbling that he was going to get something but I don't know what.

"I'll be up in a second." Kat said as she sighed and hung up. Tom, Colby, and Gus all came over to me and sat down. We all just sat in silence until Kat and Caleb came in. Caleb passed me some pain meds and water since we all refused that I went to the ER or hospital.

I took the pills I slowly drank the water and then thanked Caleb. We all just sat there, not knowing what to say. Finally,after a long 5 minutes, Caleb spoke up.  "How are you feeling, Scar." He asked as everyone turned towards me. "I've been better." I said softly. Everyone nodded and then it was silent for a little.

"Kat, can I talk to you in private please?" I asked and everyone nodded, leaving us to our conversation. "What's wrong?" She asked as she took a seat next to me. I took a deep breath and then spoke up. "I want to tell him." I blurted out. "Tell who, what?" She asked, confused. "Colby, my feelings, today. Now even." I said and looked down and started playing with my fingers.

She squealed and then did a little dance. "Calm down there, Kat." I said and chuckled. "Sorry sorry. I'm just so excited!" She exclaimed and sat back down, bouncing on the bed in excitement. "Do you mind getting him for me?" I asked. She got up and instantly walked out of the room, without saying a word. I giggled and waited for him.

He walked in and I got nervous.

What if he doesn't like me back and this ruins our friendship or makes it akward?

"Hey, what's up? Katrina practically yelled at me to get in here." He said and we laughed. "Oh Katrina... she's a special one." I said and we laughed again. "What's up?" He asked again and sat at the end of the bed as I tried to sit up a little more. I hissed in pain but got comfortable.

He looked worried so I shook my head. "I'm fine. But anyways, I have something to tell you..." I said and looked at my hands. "You can tell me. Don't worry." He said and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and took another deep breath. "I like you," he froze and his eyes went wide,  it I tried to ignore it and kept talking.

"I have for a while and due to recent events, I realized that anything can go wrong at any moment. We could die at anytime. And I knew I couldn't live with myself if something happened to us before I could tell you. And it's okay if you don't like me ba-" I was cut off by him walking over to me and instantly grabbing my face, kissing me.

It obviously wasn't our first kiss, but boy did it feel like it. (If you're confused and don't remember, their first kiss was when Caleb, Colby, and Gus pretended to be Tom, Scarlet, and Kat's boyfriends, when their dad broke in😁)
No. This was filled with passion. And I know it sounds cliché but I really did feel A spark between us. It was like fireworks went off around us and butterflies flew around in my stomach.

The kiss lasted for a little bit before we had to pull away for air. He put his forehead on mine and we smiled. "I like you too." He said causing me to smile even brighter. "FINALLY!!" Sam and Katrina screamed as they bursted through the door, causing us to jump away and look at the door.

Everyone, and I mean everyone was standing there.

Looking at us.