82 (Colby's POV)

When Scarlet said those things about herself, it broke my heart. I just wish she knew that I knew that her life wasn't easy but I would never leave her. Especially if she was going through something and especially because of that reason.

She rolled off of me and hugged the pillow. She looked so damn cute. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. I got up and quickly put on my shoes. "Night baby, I love you." I said and then kissed her cheek, causing her to smile.

"I love you too." She said and then started to drift off. I stayed there for a second, just admiring her and taking in every detail of her face. From her long-ish brown curly hair that had natural highlights, to her cute little nose, to her perfect lips that weirdly fit perfectly on mine.

She's perfect in every way.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and started making my way upstairs and outside where everyone was. The ambulance had left but crazily enough, the shirtless cop was still there. They all looked at me and quickly made their way to me.

"How is she?" Caleb asked. "She's okay. She's passed out, not literally." I said and chuckled.

"Good." Tom said with a sigh of relief. "So what happened?" I asked, eyeing the guy that now has a shirt on.

"Uh well, after you guys called, we all pulled up and saw Ashley running at Scarlet with a knife so we all hopped out and got her. Once the other cops left, I noticed that Scarlet was standing there and that she was hurt so I ran to her and used my shirt to try to stop the bleeding. After that I called an ambulance and then a car pulled up and she collapsed but I caught her." He said.

"Why didn't you leave when the other cops did?" I asked, becoming very suspicious of this guy. "Because I was finishing up somethings." He said. "Uh-huh-" I started but was interrupted by Kat nudging me.

"Be thankful he was there to help her." She whispered, giving me a look that said 'he saved her, calm the hell down' but I didn't know if I could.

"Okay well, we're all set." I said. He looked at me and slightly glared at me before he snapped out of it and looked at Kat. "Is it okay if I stay to check up on her and question her?" He asked. What the hell does this guy think he's doing?!

"Uh... I don't think she'll be up anytime soon. And besides, she already said everything that happened." Kat said, now suspicious of this cop as well.

I looked at her and gave her a thankful look. "Well, I need to know some of the things that her mom said. Like why she was there, what she said outside. Stuff like that." He said and gave a very fake smile.

"She already clarified that but she said some insults, told us she wanted Scarlets address because she has good money and needed some. And that's all you need to know." Gus said, stepping in.

The cop chuckled and I clenched my jaw and fists.

"It's my job. I still need to question her." He said. "We'll call you then. She's sleeping right now and she's been through a lot recently she deserves a good nights rest. We are busy the next few days but we can maybe have her call you. That's even if she wants to say anything. For now, have a good night and thank you for your help." Caleb said with a small smile.

Now I get why they say Caleb is the best one in situations like this, he's so calm and nice. Sam is the same way. He prefers to handle things the nice way.

The cop rolled his eyes at Caleb and I could see the anger radiate off of Gus. I know if Scarlet was here, she'd probably jump at the cop and beat him up for rolling his eyes at him.

I adore and admire how protective she is for us. She's the sweetest, nicest, cutest person I've ever met but if you mess with anyone she cares about? She will do anything to protect them. And I absolutely love that about her.

"Yeah and plus, this isn't our house and I'm sure they wouldn't want you waiting here seeing as though it's late, we're all tired, and they have kids. But thank you and have a good night." Sam said with the same smile.

See? He also likes to handle it the nice way.

He put on the worst fake smile and then nodded and turned on his heel, getting in his car and leaving.

I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding and then motioned towards the door to go back inside. Everyone nodded and then we all walked inside and towards the kitchen since the light was on.

"Hey. How'd it go?" Marie asked. "She's okay. She downstairs sleeping." Tom said and they nodded.

"Why were you outside for so long?" Mike asked and I looked at all of them and sighed. "The cop was being weird and we had to convince him to leave." I said.

Just then I heard a loud bang coming from downstairs so I listen in for a few and didn't hear anything and neither did anyone else so I ignored it.

Not even 5 minutes later, i heard what sounded like Scarlet yell or scream or say something.

"Uhh... I'll be right back." I said then quickly made my way downstairs.

As I opened the door, my eyes widened at the sight.