62

"Oh whatever" I said laughing. He looked at me and smirked but before I could ask what he was looking at me like that for, I was met with a pillow to the face.

My jaw dropped when he took the pillow off, laughing his ass off again. I sat up so quickly it shocked him. I grabbed the pillow and hit him twice.

"Two can play at that game." I said with a smirk.

Next thing I know, we're having an intense pillow fight.

This time he got me, I got an idea. "Ow Colby..." I said with a pout. "That one really hurt." I said and looked at him with puppy eyes.

He instantly put the pillow down as his face dropped and a wave of concern washed over it.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said as he came closer to me. I smirked and repeatedly hit him with the pillow while laughing. He just stood there, shocked.

I giggled and then he glared at me. My eyes went wide and I stood up and went to run but he picked me up, threw me onto the bed and kept hitting me repeatedly as we laughed.

After a while we calmed down and cuddled again.

"Do you know what time we are going to the forest?" I asked. "Sometime at night. Sam said to get as much sleep as possible because we'll probably be up most of the night." He said and I nodded.

"I can't even count the amount of time we woke up just to go back to sleep." Colby said and I laughed.

"Me either."

(Sorry this chapter is so short)