42

I woke up the next day being shaken awake. I opened my eyes and it instantly stopped and I saw no one there.

I scrunched my eye brows, shrugged, and then went back to bed, only to be shaken awake again.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. The only thing that was there was Colby, who was behind me, in a deep sleep.

I shrugged it off again and went back to sleep. It's probably just a dream.

I cuddled closer to Colby and drifted off to sleep again.

This time when I woke up, I was being yanked out of Colby's arms and off the bed as I gasped and a loud bang was heard.

"What the hell? Scarlet?" Colby asked as he sat up and looked around, completely missing me. "D-down here." I said then groaned again.

"How the hell did you end up on the ground? I felt you being yanked off of me." He said as he got out of the bed and came over to me.

I lifted my arms towards him, signaling that I wanted him to pick me up. He grinned and picked me up bridal style, then gently placed me back on the bed.

"It hurts." I said and he got in next to me. "How did that happen?" He asked and carefully brought me towards him, trying not to hurt me. He failed.

I hissed through my teeth and he stopped what he was doing. I took over and carefully made my way over and in initially onto him as I explained.

"I woke up being shaken awake but saw no one so I went back to bed. I woke up a second time feeling the same thing, but yet again, no one was there. The third time, I was pulled out of your arms and onto the floor. I slammed my back and part of my side, along with my knee somehow." I said as he gently caressed the side that I had hit.

As soon as I said that I hit my side, he stopped rubbing it. "No, that felt good." I said and he chuckled and started rubbing it again. "How the hell were you yanked out of my arms and onto the floor?" He asked as I shrugged.

"The evil spirit that's attached to me. He's in the corner of the room, staring at me." I mumbled, sleepily. He instantly stiffened and brought me closer to him.

"What evil spirit, baby?" He asked. "The one that Crystal helped put on me." I said and yawned. "I'll tell you in the morning. I'm tried." I said and started drifting off.

"Okay baby, good night. I love you." He said.

I mumbled an 'I love you' back before sleep completely took me in.

(Hi everyone. Really short chapter tonight but I'm really really tired and it needs to stop here for the next part. I love you all, night!)