30 (Katrina's POV)

Nothing.

She really wasn't there.

Time for plan B.

I directed everyone out and back to the cars. We made it out and I drove back to the house. The drive was silent.

When we got to the house, I told them plan B.

"Alright so time for plan B. The first time they took her, there was this place that Scarlet told us that they were planning on taking her before we saved her, so we should check that out. First we will call the cops." I said.

"We'll have them check it out. I'll know if she's there. If she is, we'll go get her ourselves. If she isn't, we keep searching." I said.

"Question." Jake said. "What in the hell is going on?" He asked.

"Well, it isn't really my place to tell but... I'm sure she won't mind.. I hope..." I said, then told them the story, while tearing up of course.

But so was everyone else.

"I can't believe she had to go through that..." Devyn said as she wiped her tears.

"Is that what she told you guys in the car?" Corey asked Sam and Colby as they nodded.

"That's why she hates being called crazy.." Tom said and I nodded.

We all took a few minutes before I spoke up again.

"Alright" I said and clapped my hands. "I'm gonna call the cops. Everyone shush." I said and pulled my phone out.

I dialed 911, put it on speaker, and waited for them to answer. "911 what's your emergency?" The guy asked.

"Hi, so I was driving by this building and there was suspicious things going on." I said.

"Okay, where is it and what happened." He asked and it sounded like he was typing doing thing on a computer.

"It was in eyesight forest (this is made up) it was a cabin. There were these two guys, it looked like they were dragging a girl into it against her will." I said and sounded concerned.

"Can you describe what they look like?" The man asked as I smirked.

"Yes sir. The two guys were big. They had dirty blonde hair, tall, and looked like they worked out twice a day, yet live out on the streets. They had dirt on them and were wearing all white." I said. I knew this because in the asylum and when they came to the house, that's what they all looked like.

"And for the girl, she was skinny, medium height, looked completely out of it, long brown hair, and had bruises." I said. I didn't know if that was fully true, but I had to make it convincing enough for them.

"Okay. Thank you for reporting this. We will look first thing tomorrow. Again, thank you." He said.

"Could you possibly call me with updates? She looks familiar." I said. "Will do. Have a nice day." He said. "You as well." I said then hung up.

"And now we wait." I said.

(I know this is unrealistic af but work with me please)

~a few days later~

The past few days have been hell. We haven't heard anything on her case. Nothing.

Until finally, I got a call from the police station.

"OMG GUYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE! IM GETTING A CALL FROM THE POLICE STATION." I said and within seconds everyone was down here.

I quickly answer it and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hi, is this Katrina Stuart?" The man asked. "Yes, this is she." I said.

"This is the La police station. We finally found the cabin in the woods. We checked it out and a man lives there alone. We looked around and saw nothing suspicious." He said as I let out a sigh.

"Was there... any sort of triangle with the numbers 147 on it?" I asked as the guy thought for a second.

"Yes actually, on the cabin." I said as everyone's eyes lit up, including mine. "Okay thank you so much sir. Have a wonderful day." I rushed out, then hung up.

"She's there. Let's go. Now. But we have to go to the police station first... a different one." I said as everyone nodded and headed for the cars.

Once we got in, the same way we did when we went to the asylum.

I sped off towards the police station that our friend, Mike works at.

We are coming Scar.