105 (Colby's POV)

I shot up and grabbed my stuff. "I need to go. Shit she's gonna be pissed." I said as I grabbed all of my things. I quickly said goodbye and raced out the door but then ran back in, realizing I brought Sam here.

"Do you need a ride?" I asked quickly. Sam nodded and quickly followed me. I quickly dropped Sam off at the trap house, quickly going in and seeing if Scar was there, concluding that she wasn't, and then ran back out.

I sped to the restaurant to see that there were no cars and all the lights were turned off. "Shit!" I yelled and then sped to Scar's house.

I ran inside and then started to run to her room when I got stopped. "Uh uh uh. Nope. Get your ass over here." I heard from behind me causing me to instantly stop.

It's Gus.

Shit.

I slowly turned around and smiled. "Heeeyy Gus..." I said and laughed nervously. He just looked at me with his arms crossed.

He was mad.

"Sit." He said and pointed to the couch. I excepted my fait and walked over towards the couch with my head hung.

I sat down and he instantly started talking. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He asked and I stayed quiet, my head still looking down.

"You have busy for the past few weeks with filming, I get that, but the one time, right before you leave her on a trip for a full month, you stand her up on the one date you've had in like forever. The one thing she has been looking forward to. She hasn't stopped talking about it because she was was so excited to spend time with you, and you stood her up?!And to make it worse! It was on your 2 year anniversary. What the hell were you even doing?!" He asked.

"I was with Sam and Brennen...I lost track of time." I said quietly. He scoffed and shook his head. "You've been with them non-stop for the past few weeks! You've barely seen scarlet at all! You've barely even communicated with her! You don't understand bro. That's how her, Riley and Deena split up, because they stopped talking to her so suddenly." He said.

"It wasn't suddenly, I've been busy with work." I defended. "Yeah? Get your phone." He said. I looked at him weirdly so he gestured to my phone. I grabbed it and opened it and then looked at him.

"Go to my contact and text me 'hey how are you?'" He said. I did what he said and quickly texted him. "It only took you five seconds to do that, so why haven't you taken the five seconds out of your day or night to text her? She's been so worried bro and I know you haven't been busy every second of every day for the past two weeks!" He said to me.

I'm not gonna lie, he is right. I've had quite a bit of free time on my hands and I've only really been hanging out with Sam and Brennen, not even texting Scarlet at all some days. 

"I don't know..." I said. He just looked at me for a few seconds before we heard footsteps and sniffles coming from the stairs. We both turned in that direction to see Scarlet coming down the stairs with her head hung and tears falling out of her eyes.

She looked at me for a second before she looked away and kept going to the kitchen. "Scar..." I said but she just kept walking.

I felt tears coming to my eyes as well. I fucked up, bad.

I understand why she's angry, I do. I've been a terrible boyfriend.

"I'll be back." He said and sighed and then went into the kitchen. A few minutes later I heard crying. I closed my eyes and sighed, leaning back on the couch. 

I feel horrible. I don't even know why I did it either. I've probably only texted her 4-5 times and seen her maybe 3 times in the past two weeks. And those times were for quick videos, if I needed help, or to drop Sam off.

God! I hate this so much! I hate that I hurt her, I hate that I've spent like 0 time with her, and I hate that I only have two days left here.

She came back in a few minutes later and went straight upstairs. She didn't even look at me.

Next Gus walked in and he looked even more mad. "You've really messed up. She's in a really bad place right now." He said and then closed his eyes and sighed.

"I'm gonna go talk to h-" I tried saying but I was cut off. "No." He said and I looked at him weirdly. "Why?" I asked. "Because. She needs to sleep and she is in no state to see you. Just go home Colby. Don't text her, don't call her, just go. You're only gonna make this worse." He said and I teared up again.

"Ok." I whispered. "I'm gonna go up there and try to fix this. Only because pop-pop told me and because sh-" he said but I stopped him.

"Wait what?" I asked. He gave me a death glare. "Yes Cole, me and him now have some weird connection where I can see and hear him whenever he wants because I almost died. Now, like I was trying to say. I'm only fixing this because of him," he said and pointed behind him which is where I'm assuming Pop-pop is right now.

"And her." He said and said and pointed upstairs. I nodded. "Okay... thanks..." I said and he nodded.

I turned and walked out of the house and got in my car. I sat there for a few minutes with my head on the head rest and my eyes closed as I let the tears fall.

After a few minutes, I started the car, driving back to the trap house.