83

Yup, another nightmare. So much for a goodnights sleep. This time, the nightmare was that thing from the woods and the thing I've been sensing the whole time since Crystal.

This time though, when I woke up, I couldn't move. I was stuck in the dark alone. Well.. I wasn't alone seeing as though there's a tall shadow looking at me from the corner of the room.

Great.

"Hello? Colby? Gus? Guys this isn't funny. Why can't I move?" I asked as I started to panic. The only thing I could move was my lips to talk and my eyes. I couldn't move my head, arms, fingers, legs, toes, nothing.

Yet there wasn't anything tying me down. "W-who are you?" I asked the thing stepped closer to me and it was the exact same thing that I saw in the forest and in my dream.

Oh hell nah-

It stepped closer to me and then closer and closer and closer.

All while I was trying to move to get away. "I'm still herrrrrre" it whispered in my ear. "Go away." I said sternly, trying to be dominant over it.

It laughed and evil laugh. So evil, dark, and low that it sent chills down my spine. Suddenly, another figure popped up. This one was the shadow man.

Everything happened so fast. First, the thing next to me started attacking me, scratching me, and then the shadow man threw my suit case causing a loud bang, and then our clothes were thrown all over the room. I tried to scream or call someone's name but my mouth wouldn't open.

But next, Pop-pop shows up and he started fighting these things. Suddenly everyone that has ever died that I knew in some sort of way showed up and started helping.

It was like watching a movie. At this point my life is a movie.

No one would believe me if I told them half the stuff that has happened in my 24 years of living.

I watched intently as the beings fought, and in this moment I questioned if I really was crazy. This isn't normal.

But those thoughts were ripped from my mind when something struck Pop-pop, causing him to yell out in pain and then they were all gone. "NO!" I yelled as I sobbed. I knew whatever just happened, wasn't good.

I turned on my side, now being free, and started crying. I was in pain, mentally and physically.

Suddenly the door whipped open, causing my head to whip in that direction to see Colby standing there with wide eyes.

"Oh my god scarlet!" He yelled as he ran over to me. I moved and opened my arms, needed comfort. He picked me up and sat down, putting me in his lap as I cried violently.

"Baby what the hell happened!?" He yelled in a panic. I pulled away and looked all over my body, seeing multiple '147' 's written all over my body.

"Y-y-you wouldn't believe m-me. You'd think I'm c-crazy." I whimpered out, placing my head back in the crook of his neck and balling my eyes out. He shook his head. "No baby you aren't crazy. What happened?" He cooed.

"P-p-pop- pop." I cried out in pain. "Pop-pop? What about him baby?" He asked as he rubbed my back. "H-h-he-" I tried to get it out but I couldn't.

It hurt so badly.

"It's okay, take your time. Do you want me to get everyone else?" He asked. "N-not Marie or Mike." I managed to get out.

"Okay. GUS CALEB TOM SAM KAT GET DOWN HERE!!!" He yelled. Quick foot steps followed as they all rushed into the room, Caleb turning on the lights.

"Oh my god what the hell happened!?" Gus said as they made their way towards us. I just sobbed, not being able to even form words.

"Look, it's all over her." Colby said and pointed out all of the numbers. "Oh my god-" they all said.

"He's hurt" I said before sobbing again. "Who is baby? Pop-pop?" Colby asked and I nodded, crying harder. Suddenly, I was taken out of Colby's arms and to who I recognize to be my brothers.

"He's not hurt. He's okay." Tom cooed as he rubbed my back. "N-n-no he is!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Kat asked, her voice breaking. "Let her calm down for a minute." Sam said calmly and softly.

After a good five minutes, I wasn't sobbing as violently, but tears wouldn't stop running down my face.

"What happened?" Sam asked softly in a comforting voice. I explained everything that I saw in detail, breaking down again at the Pop-pop part.

I couldn't handle it, it hurt to much.