92

After we all ate, we all went into the living room and watched frozen with Lucas and then we all decided to go in the pool.

We all split up and got changed before going in the pool. We all had a blast together, especially since Lucas and Thomas were there.

After that it got late so they put the kids down for a nap and we all went to take showers. After we all were ready, we grabbed the rest of our things and headed upstairs since we would be leaving shortly after dinner.

We went up and saw that Lucas and Thomas just woke up so I went over to them and kissed their heads before sitting down with everyone and eating dinner.

We all talked and laughed through it, enjoying our last few moments together. Once dinner was done, we called the Ubers and started saying goodbye.

"I really wish you guys didn't have to go." Marie said and wiped a tear. I nodded. "We all do." "Me go?" Lucas said and we all laughed. "No baby, you have to stay here with us." Marie said and Lucas got a sad look on his face that broke my heart.

I grabbed Colby's hand and squeezed it. He pulled me into his chest and held me, giving me a kiss on the top of my head for comfort.

"Well... we should get going. The Uber will be here any minute." Tom said. I don't want to leave though.

"Umm... okay." Marie breathed out. We all went around and gave hugs to everyone. I almost balled my eyes out when Lucas gave me the biggest hug and gave me a big kiss and then smiled and giggled at me.

I'm going to miss them so much.

We all went to the door and waved goodbye one last time before we grabbed our bags and left.

We got into the Ubers and I couldn't stop the tears that were running down my face. Colby saw and pulled me towards him. "I know." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head again, trying to give me comfort.

"We'll be back. It's okay." He whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes, trying to stop the tears. I sniffled causing Tom to look over at me. He grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

When we got to the airport we all did what we had to do, silently. We boarded the plane and I sat with Colby as per usual. I didn't even see where everyone else was because I instantly closed my eyes, trying to rid my mind of the thoughts about leaving.

I heard Colby trying to hold back a laugh and then he rapidly poked my arm. "Babe." Colby said and laughed a little bit then held it back. I opened my eyes and looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

He pointed diagonal to us so I looked to see Tom sitting next to the same dude he did the first time. I covered my mouth and tried to hold back my laughter that was threatening to spill out.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed so I looked at it to see texts from Tom.