40

I took a big deep breath and then looked at the camera and nodded. I closed my eyes and really focused all my attention and energy and manifested Pop-Pop.

I suddenly felt a lot of warmth flow around me in the room and I opened my eyes knowing Pop-Pop would be there.

I smiled and looked at the camera. "It worked." I said. "Pop-Pop? How much energy do you have?" I asked. "A lot, bubbles." He said and smiled warmly at me.

"That's good. Do you think I could set up an energy source so I could use a recorder to try to get this recorded for the video?" I asked and he nodded. "Great!" I said. "I'm gonna turn the tv on but mute it so we don't hear background noises." I said to the camera and then got up and turned the tv on and then grabbed the recorder.

"I'm also gonna text the group and tell them to be quite just incase we can hear it in the recording or video." I said then shot them a text.

Me: filming. Please try to keep it down. I know you aren't being loud but just incase.

I then turned my ringer off and threw my phone on my bed and sat back down on the ground.

I turned the recorder on and gave the camera a thumbs up. "Okay, hi Pop-Pop." I said and looked at him. "Hi Bubbles. Hi YouTube." He said and spoke loudly but not too loud. Just loud enough to hopefully get it on the recorder.

"So, Pop-Pop, I have some question to ask." I said. "Go ahead bubbles, I'm all ears and answers." He said causing me to laugh.

"That's good. Okay, first question. Do I have other siblings?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, yes you do." He said. "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't anyone tell me, Tom, or Kat?" I asked.

I trust Pop-Pop with everything in me, but why didn't he tell me?

"The reason I didn't tell you was because 1.your parents made me swear to never tell you kids, and you know I keep my promises. And 2. I knew you would find out on your own. You're a very smart girl, Scarlet." He said and I smiled and nodded.

"I guess. Next question. Should I go and meet them?" I asked and he smiled big at me and nodded. "Yes, bubbles. You should." He said and I smiled and nodded. "Good, because I probably would have anyways." I said and we lightly laughed.

"Okay, do you think I over reacted earlier?" I asked and he shook his head. "No bubbles, you were curious, that feeling in your chest of want and adventure and curiousness, and the feeling that it's all going to be okay, and that it's all going to go well, it takes over,"

"But as for everyone else, a lot has happened over the past few weeks, you all have been through a lot. All of the sudden someone calls and tells you that you're siblings? It can sound weird. You all just need to talk it out. It will all be okay." He said and smiled reassuringly.

"Thanks Pop-Pop, it means a lot." I said. "Anytime, bubbles." He said. "Okay guys! There's our answer! If there's anything from the conversation that wasn't heard, I will make sure to put it in the captions." I said.

"Anyways guys, this is part one to the 'meeting my secret family' series. Make sure to subscribe and turn on the post notifications to be updated when I post. Also, make sure to follow me on all social media's, which will be in the description box down below, and like this video. If it gets to... Pop-Pop, give me a number please." I said and looked at him.

"5,000" he said. "Okay, if this video gets to 5,000 likes by next week, I'll drop some merch. I love you guys so much, and I'll see you next week! Bye guys!" I said and waved.

"Bye YouTube!" Pop-Pop said even more loudly so it definitely would be heard. I smiled and turned off the camera and recorder.

"Thank you Pop-Pop." I said. "You're welcome, Bubbles." He said. "Well, my energy is running low. Thank you for helping me with it though, I love you, Bubbles. Bye." He said and smiled while waving.

"Okay, Pop-Pop. Thank you again, so much. Rest up. I love you too." I smiled then waved and he disappeared.

I felt really good after the conversation with Pop-Pop.

I cleaned everything up and then started packing since I was leaving tomorrow night and wanted to be able to spend sometime with everyone.

Once I was done packing a good amount, I went downstairs to make myself some food since I haven't eaten at all today.

I went downstairs and the air was thick and awkward. Just like earlier. I felt eyes on me but I ignored them and went into the kitchen.

I wasn't mad at them at all, I just hate being stared at and awkward tension so I try to get away from it to the best of my ability.

I decided to make myself pasta and hotdogs. I quickly went to the living room which is where everyone is. They were whispering about something but when I came into the room, they stopped and turned to me.

"Do you guys want any pasta and hotdogs?" I asked. Colby and Katrina nodded, the rest shook their heads no. I nodded and smiled, trying to show that I wasn't mad or anything, then went into the kitchen.

As I cooked, I thought about the fact that nothing paranormal besides the knife situation, has happened paranormal wise, which is weird since I keep seeing this very evil thing and can still feel the shadow man.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone or something touching my shoulder.