86

"So, what are you guys doing today?" Marie asked, changing the topic which I was thankful for.

"I think we're gonna just hang out here and then later we're going out to the club to let loose and have fun." I said and everyone nodded.

"Sounds good to us! We can watch movies and play with the kids." Mike said and we nodded. "Let's start with lunch though. What do you guys want?" Marie asked.

"Let's go out to eat. I'll pay." I said and smiled. "I'm in!" Gus and Tom said at the same time, and then high fived.

"I think Gus and Tom should pay because Scarlet has been through so much, we should treat her, and then Marie, Mike, and the kids for welcoming us in." Caleb said.

"Why us?!" The exclaimed at the same time again. "It's fine, I'll pay for it." I said and chuckled. "Are you sure-?" Caleb asked and I laughed. "Yes Cay, I'm sure." I said.

"Alright! Let's go!" Gus said and started heading out the door. "Gus where do you think you're going? We haven't even picked out a place to eat." Kat said and crossed her arms over her chest.

He slowly turned to us, letting out a big 'ughhhhhhhhh' "hurry up I'm hungryyyy." He exclaimed dramatically as he slowly fell onto the floor dramatically.

Lucas ran over and laid down on his back, trying his best to wrap his little arms around Gus's sides, giving him and hug and pretending to sleep. We all 'awww'ed because Lucas is just too cute.

I started to feel bad that we weren't giving Thomas any love, when I noticed he wasn't in the kitchen. "Uhhh, where's Thomas?" I asked. "Oh! He's sleeping in his room. I was gonna wake him after lunch but we can wake him once we decide where we're going." Marie said and I nodded.

"I'm glad we didn't lose him ag-" Gus started but Colby, Sam, Kat, Tom, Caleb, and I all interrupted him. "GUS!!!" We all yelled. "What?!" Marie and Mike asked, trying to hold back their laughter. "NOTHING!!" We all yelled and then Marie and Mike laughed.

"You lost our children?" Mike asked and me and Kat pointed to the guys. "IT WAS THEM!!" We exclaimed together.

"Hey!!" The boys yelled. "I NEED a story time." Marie said laughing and then took a seat on the floor, followed by the rest of us. "So, when we were watching them last night, me and Scarlet were getting the bath ready and we sent the guys on the mission to get their stuff. Long story short, they came back with everything BUT the kids so we all ran around the house, and they were in their- well Lucas's room where they had left him." Kat said.

"I think we were too worried about getting the right things that we forgot the most important part." Sam said and we laughed. "That's amazing." Marie said wiping her tears from crying.

"Okay, where should we go? I'm seriously starving." Gus asked. "I have a place. It's called 'Sun Sun' and it's right in Randolph. It's really popular and it's Chinese food. Everyone good with that? It's only about.... Like 20 minutes maybe?" Mike said and I sucked in a big breath as he said that.

"Isn't that where the forest is?!" Sam asked, looking at all of us and I nodded. "Gah dang it." Sam said. "Why? Do you guys not-" Marie started but we interrupted. "No! No it's 'fine' 'okay' 'good' 'perfect' 'all good' 'nothing to worry about' 'Gucci'" we all said, mixing up the last word.

"Uh alright well, let's go than, shall we?" Marie asked and we nodded. "I'll go wake Thomas up and get him ready, Marie go get Lucas ready, and for the rest of you, do whatever until we come back." Mike said and we all nodded.

"Come on Lucas." Marie said. "Un-ole Gus." Lucas replied and tightened his grip on Gus. "I'll go with you bud." Gus said. "Yay!" Lucas said then stood up and held his hand up to Gus. "Up! Up! Up!" He yelled to him, signaling for him to move his ass and to stop being a slow poke, or maybe it was supposed to be a little nicer. I don't know.

"I'm getting up, I'm getting up." Gus replied and then fully stood up and grabbed Lucas's hand and he dragged Gus into his room.

"What should we do while we wait?" Kat asked. "Hmm. Bubble gum in a dish!" Tom said and we looked at him before all saying no. He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Let's plaaaaay... hmmm... ooo! Let's play duck duck goose!" Kat said and Tom, Caleb, and I agreed. "Why the hell would we play that?" Colby asked with a chuckle. I looked at him a smirked.

"Cuz we play ours a little different."