54

After we showed them the video, we heard the kids crying, meaning they were awake. "We're just gonna go get them real quick. Alice, show them to the kitchen please. I'll make lunch." Marie said.

Alice nodded and we all got up, and followed her into the kitchen. "You know what, I'll just give you a house tour now so that way you know where everything is. Plus it takes them a little to get them ready because they need to change their diapers and try to get Lucas out of his room to eat." She said and we nodded.

We took a little tour around the house and when we got to the kids room, they weren't there meaning they were in the kitchen already.

After the tour, we went back to the kitchen to see Marie and Mike getting Lucas into his high chair and Thomas into his little baby swing.

"We're back. I just gave them a quick house tour so they know where everything is." Alice said as we all went to sit at the island and table.

"Okay that's good. Thank you." Mike said and Alice nodded. "Whatcha making?" Gus asked Marie. "Hot dogs and teriyaki pasta. Is that good with everyone?" Marie asked and everyone got really excited.

"It's more than good, trust me. I make it and they go crazy." I said with a chuckle and Marie laughed. "I'll make extra." She said and everyone cheered and then laughed.

We made small talk as Marie cooked and Mike fed Thomas his bottle and then we ate. After that we went back to the living room and Alice took Lucas into his room to play.

"I have a question." I said. "We have an answer." Mike said causing us to laugh. "Would you guys be willing to be in my YouTube video? I started this video where I take my fans in the adventure to meet you guys but I feel like they would want to meet you all." I said and they looked at each other.

"I say we do it." Mike said and grinned. Marie nodded in agreement. "I'll get Alice and Lucas." Marie said. "I'll get my camera stuff." I said then got up.

I quickly ran down to the room and grabbed my camera and tripod. I ran back upstairs and set everything up as Marie, Alice, and Lucas came into the room.

"How are we gonna make this work?" Tom asked. "Some people will have to sit on the floor or stand in the back. Which ever all of you are comfortable with." I said.

Everyone got comfortable, leaving me the middle seat on the couch as I pressed record and sat down. "Hi everyone! So, we made it! We're here and I wanted you guys to meet everyone. One of them isn't here right now, but for now, introduce yourselves!" I said and smiled.

"I'm Tom-" Tom said and I laughed. "Not you, they know who you are, dummy." I said and rolled my eyes. "Clearly you don't, I'm Tom, not dummy." He said causing everyone to laugh, I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, I'm Marie." "I'm Mike, Marie's husband. These are our kids, Lucas and Thomas." He said and smiled. "And I'm Alice." She concluded. "Yup! This is my family and I'm thankful Marie reached out to me." I said and she smiled.

"Anyways, thank you all so much for watching this video, everyone's links will be in the description if you want to check them out, remember to subscribe, click the notification bell to know when I post next, like this video, and I'll see you guys in the next one! Does anyone have anything to say?" I asked.

"I do, keep a lookout on my channel for a possible special announcement coming soon." Colby said and grinned. Me and Sam's eye brows scrunched, not knowing what it was, but shrugged it off.

"Anyone else?" I asked and everyone shook their heads. "Okay! I'll see you guys in the next one! I love you guys so much, bye!" I said. "Bye!" Everyone yelled, smiled, and waved. I got up and ended the recording.

"Thanks everyone." I said. "You're welcome." They said. "I'm gonna go quickly put this all away." I said and started packing it all up. "I'll come with you." Colby said and got up.

"We'll be outside." Mike said and I nodded. I grabbed my stuff and we made our way down to our room. "So... I have a question." Colby said. "Yes?" I asked.

"What if... we made a video telling our fans that we're together tonight...?" Colby asked as we made our way into the room. "Sure." I said and shrugged, putting my things where they belong. "That was easy... and fast." Colby said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, we can do it before we go to bed if you want." I said. "That sounds good to me." He said and shrugged. "Wait, was that the special announcement?" I asked. "Yup." He said and popped the 'p'.

I shrugged and then we made our way outside. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous because there's probably gonna be a lot of hate, although, a lot of people ship us, there are still those extremely jealous people that I know will go crazy.

But I know we'll get over this.

Because I love him and he loves me.

That's all that matters.

Not the fans' opinion.