18

After we finish the dance, everyone was cheering and clapping. We quickly bowed before we went back to the little diner to get ready for the after celebration.

Every time we perform, if it's good and if the judges and the crowd like it, we get dinner for free.

I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do then went to wash my hands. When I walked out of the bathroom, I went straight over to Sophia, one of the dancers, to see how we did.

"Hey Soph, did we do it?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head. I thanked her and walked over to Gwen, our dance instructor.

"Hi Gwen!" I said and hugged her. "Hey Scarlet! Great job out there! You guys did awesome." She smiled at me. "We learned from the best." I said and winked at her causing us both to laugh.

"I try." She said and I nodded. "Hey, I have a group of friends here, is it okay if they come to the dinner?" I asked her. She nodded. "Of course. Is the normal group here?"She asked. "Yep." She nodded. "Alright, sounds good. Be here in 10 minutes the latest okay?" She asked.

"Roger that." I said and saluted then turned to the door. When I walked out, I looked around for the group and spotted them. They all had flowers and little things like chocolate and cards.

Aww. They're the best.

I walked over to them and when they spotted me, their faces lit up as they smiled and waved at me. Kat and Tara squealed and ran over to me, tackling me in a hug as we laughed.

"You did so good, girl!" Tara explained as they still had me wrapped in a hug. "Thanks Tara." I said as they pulled away.

It wasn't long before Gus picked me up in a hug and swung me back-and-forth. "My best friend is TALENTED!" He said to put me down as I laughed and Caleb came over to me and hugged me.

"You did great, best." Caleb said as he pulled away. "Thanks Cay." I said then turn to Tom.

"Look at you all grown up and being a professional and all." He said and hugged me tightly. "Yep, that's me." I said as he chuckled and pulled away.

"Hey Scar our superstar!" Jake yelled as he hugged me then pulled away and gave me a high five. I laughed. "Definitely not a superstar Jake." I said is he nodded. "Yeah, you are." I rolled my eyes playfully and smirked.

Corey came up to me and just looked at me. Then he tackled me in a bear hug. "How the hell is she better than me?" He whined.

"She doesn't use the same four moves." Jake said as we all laughed. Corey pulled away and punched Jake in the shoulder.

"Ow!" Jake yelled and held the spot the where Corey had punched him. "Do you want me to kiss it to make it feel better?" Tara asked as Jake nodded. She smirked and slapped it causing us all to laugh again.

After we cooled down, Colby came up to me and wrap me in a hug. "You did amazing." He said as I blushed. "I tried." I said.

He pulled away and Sam held his arms out to me. I grinned then walked over to him. He gave me a warm, brotherly hug which I was thankful for. We pulled away and I smiled at them all.

Devyn then walked up to me and hugged me. She giggled. "You really are better than Corey." We all laughed as Corey pouted.

"I know I just what to make you happy Corey! There's a dinner that we all have in that diner if we did good, it's free. We did good so we get the dinner and I asked and you all can come! But let's go before they eat all the food!" I said as they all cheered and we ran to the diner.

We all ate and had a good time talking and telling stories. They all gave me the flowers, cards, and little things they got me. I'm  honestly just so happy and thankful for them.

My family.