38

I practically threw up all night. Colby was so sweet and stayed up with me threw it all. I told him to go to sleep but he insisted that he stayed up with me.

I thought it was so sweet.

Once all of the cookie dough was out of my system, it was 6:43 in the morning. We got up and made our way out of my bathroom and into my room.

We flopped onto the bed and sighed. "I'm sorry for keeping you up." I mumbled as I cuddled up to him and laid my head on his chest. He chuckled slightly.

"It's okay. I wanted to be up with you." I nodded and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up being jumped on. I groaned and rolled over. "Go away." Colby mumbled as he pulled me closer to him.

"Guysssssss wake uppppp!" Gus said as they kept jumping on my bed. "No." Colby  and I both said at the same time. I heard whoever was on the bed, groan.

I felt the people lay down on me and all throughout my bed and cuddle with us. I looked up to see Gus, Tom, Kat, Sam, and Jake. How did they all fit on my bed? I honestly don't know.

"Finally, they're gone." Colby mumbled, half asleep. "Babe?" I asked. "Hmm." He replied. "Look around you." I said and giggled.

He looked up and his eyes went wide. Katrina was behind me, cuddling me. Sam was cuddling Behind Colby, Jake was behind him. Gus was laying on top of me and Kat, and Tom was lying at the end of the bed.

"What the hell?!" Colby said and we all laughed. "Why did you guys wake us up so damn early?!" Colby said and stretched.

"Dude, it's literally 3pm." Jake said as mine and Colby's eyes went wide. "Well I was up puking all night, and he was comforting me. Jake can vouch for me. We are too much raw cookie dough." I said and Jake nodded.

"She's unfortunately not lying. I was puking as well. Oh and by the way, I cleaned the bucket and put it in the bathroom." Jake said and I smiled. "Thanks Jakey." I said and he nodded.

"Oh and also, Scar your phone was ringing." Kat said and passed me my phone. "Unknown number." I said. "Call it." Sam said and shrugged.

I nodded and called the number back and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I asked after I heard that someone picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Hi. Is this Scarlet Stuart?" The girl asked. I furrowed my eyes and looked at everyone.

"Uh... yes, this is she." I answered. I heard movement and what sounded like a door being opened and closed on the other side.

"Well, hi Scarlet, I'm Marie Stuart. Your sister." The girl- Marie, said. My eyes went wide and I looked at Tom and Katrina. "I-I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong number... I only have 2 siblings... and they are with me right now. Sorry." I quickly said.

I was about to hang up when she stopped me. "Wait! No! Your last name is spelt like S-T-U-A-R-T right? And your siblings are Tom and Katrina Stuart?" She asked. "Y-yes." I said.

"Your parents, Ashley and James Stuart, we're recently arrested right?" She asked and I slowly replied. "Yes..." "They're my parents too, along with 2 others. You have three sisters, a brother in law, and 2 nephews that were kept from you." She said.

"I-" I stuttered out. "How did you find out? And why am I only knowing about this now?" I asked. "Well, 27 years ago, mom had me, auntie Stacey took my in and saved me because she didn't like the idea of mom and dad raising a child." She said.

"Then you three were born and a year later Lilly was and then Alice was. Mom got pregnant with Alice right after she gave birth to Lilly." She said.

"Auntie Stacey found out and tried to save the rest of you guys, but could only get Alice and Lilly. She tried to come back to get you guys, and she was so close but you were in the asylum. After that, she came over one day, and tried to take Tom and Katrina but they wouldn't go because you were gone." She said.

I looked at Tom and Kat and it's like a light bulb went off in their heads. They nodded at me, signaling that the story she's putting on, sounds like she could be telling the truth.

"Well, she recently died, we found out mom got arrested, and then about dad and I realized that it was your house that he broke into so, I did some digging on you guys, found out that you live in LA, that you have a YouTube channel and a big friend group. Then I found out that your friends with one of my friends, Mike." She said.

"I gave him a call and got your number. I know this all sounds crazy and kinda stalker-ish, but I promise it's not. I've always wanted to know you guys and to meet you guys and stuff. I also felt that you should know you have more family. Plus Auntie Stacey told me that one day she wanted to find you guys and reunite us." She said.

It took me a second to take that all in. "Wow..." I said. "I want to meet you. Where do you live?" I asked. Everyone looked at me weirdly and I put my finger up, signaling for them to wait.

"Maine." She said. "We'll be there soon, is it okay if I bring a few friends? They're like family." I said. "Of course! I'm excited." She said. "Me too. Okay well, I'm gonna get us all plane tickets, I'll be in contact. See you soon." I said and hung up.

"What the hell?" Tom asked. "Calm down. Before you ask a million questions,

I have a plan."