47

We walked out to the cars and noted that we all couldn't fit in one car, so we would take 2. "Scarlet is going in the complete opposite car that I'm in because she'll find some way to trick me into finding out the surprise." Tom said sand stepped away from me.

"I would not!" I defended myself and Katrina, Tom, Gus, and Caleb gave me a look, causing me to stick my tongue out at them.

"Fine then, I'll go in a car with Sam and Colby, and you losers can go in your own car." I said and shrugged. "Sounds good to me." Colby said and put his arm around me.

"Me too but be careful, she's a tricky one. Don't let it slip." Caleb warned and I rolled my eyes.

Why would I want to ruin the surprise?

"I don't even know what it is." Colby said and chuckled. I turned to him with my eyes brows scrunched. "You don't?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope. It's news to me." He said and shrugged. Huh....

"Alright kids, we're gonna be late! Get in your spaceships and get ready for take off!" Gus said and ran to the drivers side, getting in the car and instantly starting it, then put his seat belt on as we laughed at him.

Once we were all situated in the cars, we began the drive. I sat in the middle-back seat so I could lean forward and annoy them. Not about the surprise but just annoy them in general.

What? They have to know I'm annoying now, so that they're prepared. 

"So.... Who's getting aux cord?" I asked as I leaned forward. Colby was driving and Sam was in the passenger, Colby was gonna follow Gus since Colby apparently doesn't know anything more than I do.

"I guesssss you can." Sam said passed it to me. "Thaaank you, Sammy." I said and smiled evily as Sam and Colby laughed at me. "Don't you worry, I'm gonna play all of the good songs." I said and winked, even though they couldn't see.

"I'm trusting you, Scarlet." Colby said as I nodded. "As you should." I said and then came across a beautiful song.... Country road by the one and only Colby Brock.

I just started laughing. I couldn't help it.

"What? What's so funny?" Colby asked with a smile and looked in the mirror. "Y-you make music?!" I asked with a laugh. He turned bright red.

"I made one joke song with Aryia and then a few with the boys..." Colby mumbled.

"I HAVE to hear this!" I said and then pressed play. The song was.... Interesting. "What in the actual hell did I just listen to." I asked. It was silent for a couple of seconds before we couldn't hold back, we bursted out laughing.

It took us a little but we finally cooled down. "Okay I'm never letting you listen to that ever again." Colby said and I pouted. "Why?" I asked.

"That was so embarrassing. Next song PLEASE." He said and I smiled while nodding, going to my playlist and looking for one of my favorite songs.

"Okay, this is one of my favorite songs so you better like it." I said in a serious tone, but I was totally kidding. They don't have to like it, but it would be great if they did.

I played 'The Show Goes On' by Lupe Fiasco. If you don't know what that is, listen to it, it always gets me in a good mood.

"I love that song, officially one of my favorites. I have a lot of faith in this next song." Sam said and I nodded. "I only have good music." I said and they laughed.

Next I played 'Like That' by Bea Miller. They also seemed to like that song. Next was 'Simple' by Florida Georgia Line. Big mistake.

"Nope I don't like it. Change this garbage." Colby said and shook his head. I gasped dramatically. "What?! This is not trash!" I exclaimed. Colby groaned.

"Babe, I hate country music!" He whined. "You never told me that! Wait, you made a country song!" I said and pouted. "It was a joke though!" Colby laughed as Sam shook his head.

"I will always be a country girl by heart... sorry babe." I said and Colby groaned again. "Great, now I have to break up with you." Colby said in a playful manner.

"No! That's not fair. You can take the girl out of the country but never the country out of the girl!" I exclaimed and Sam laughed.

"Ugh whatever." Colby said but I changed it to 'Another Love' by Tom Odell. "Thank god! This is much better." Colby said and I chuckled.

"You're gonna have to except it if we are gonna be together." I said and raised my eyebrows. Colby's eyes went wide and I laughed.

We listened to the rest of my playlist, avoiding the country songs, until I got a call from Tom.

"Ugh you ruined our jam session!" I said and Tom chuckled. "Sorry, cover your eyes, we're five minutes away." Tom said and I sighed. "Fine." I mumbled and then hung up.

I played the music and then covered my eyes.
Five minutes later, the car was parked and my door was being opened.

"Do not open your eyes." Katrina warned and I nodded. She helped me out of the car and lead me somewhere.

"Okay... open your eyes on the count of three... one... two... three!" I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped.

I've never been here and I'm a little terrified. Now you may be think, 'bish where the hell are you! Don't do this to us!' Well, I'll tell you.

We're at a tattoo shop.