101

It's been well over a year and Caleb is pretty much fully healed from what happened. Nothing paranormal has happened besides when we go on trips or when Pop-pop comes through.

We've kept in touch with Marie and the kids and we're actually planning on seeing them within a few months.

Colby's leaving for a trip in a few days and they're gonna be gone for a full month. It's gonna be the longest time we've been away from each other.

I've been trying to spend time with him but he's been super busy pre-filming and editing video for when they're gone. Some days he won't even text me. It hurts but I understand. I've just been really worried, sad and scared.

Because of that, and the fact that today is our 2 year anniversary, Colby promised that he'd take me on a date. We're going to a fancy restaurant at 6 but he told me to meet him there because he needed to film for his channel. I'm completely fine with that.

He left a few hours ago and I now have 3 hours until I need to leave for the restaurant. I decided to get ready now so that, that way I'm not late.

I started by grabbing my clothes and speaker to take a shower. Everyone's out so I can blare the music and sing as loud as I want. Just how I like it.

After my shower, I got out and started doing my makeup. Once that was done, I blow dried, brushed, and straightened my hair.

After that, I grabbed the dress I wore when us girls tried to impress the boys.

I put it on and laughed it the memories. From Gus, Caleb, and Tom whining and falling asleep on the floor, to the way everyone reacted when I walked out, to the way Colby looked at me when I opened the door.

But then the Crystal thoughts came to mind. I shook those thoughts out of my head and then grabbed the same pair of heels and put them on as well.

After that, I checked the time to see that I need to leave in like five minutes. I quickly put on some deodorant and perfume and then grabbed my phone, purse, and keys and then left.

When I got there, I sat down and texted Colby that I was there. It was a few minutes early so I just sat at the table on my phone.

A few minutes went by and Colby still wasn't there but he was probably still stuck in traffic. The waitress came over and gave me a water and asked what I wanted but I told her that I was waiting for Colby.

I waited 20 minutes before I texted him asking where he was. I wasn't mad, more concerned on why he wasn't answering his phone and still not here.

An hour went by and he still wasn't here. I started to get really worried and texted both him and Sam.

2 more hours went by and it's now 9:20 pm. I've ordered myself dinner and I'm a mix of worried and a little mad.

I've called them a few times and they still won't answer. Another hour went by that I waited and he still wasn't here. The waiter came up to me with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I'm so sorry ma'am but we're closing. I'm gonna have to ask you to pay and leave. Again, I'm sorry." He said and then gave me the bill.

I gave him a soft smile and then paid and left.

Tears were threatening to spill as I drove back to my house. I was upset and hurt. I know nothing bad happened to him because he was just going to Brennen's to film a "who knows me better best friend vs best friend " challenge and he posted it. I tried texting Brennen but I remembered that he got a new phone number and I didn't have it.

I tried dm-ing him but he never really checks them anyways, plus he must get a lot all the time.

When I got home, I went straight to my room and took my makeup off and got dressed into a hoodie and sweat pants.

Then I went down stairs and laid on the couch in attempt to wait for Colby, and let the tears fall. I eventually fell asleep but it was restless.

I was just hurt.