57

I woke up the next morning feeling my hair moving. I scrunched my eyebrows and looked up to see if Colby was asleep, which he wasn't. In fact it was him that was making my hair move. He was playing with my hair and smiling at me.

My face instantly changed from confusion to an instant smile once I saw him. "Good morning beautiful." He said with such a big smile that it warmed my heart.

"Good morning cutie." I said and poked his dimple. He chuckled and I giggled before snuggling further onto him.

"I never want to get up." I said with a sigh. "Me either, baby. Me either." He said and let out a sigh as well.

We ended up just laying there before we both drifted back to sleep.

I was in a forest, running. No one was around besides the person or thing chasing me.

That's one of my worst fears. Being alone.

I ran and ran, trying to yell for someone, but no one answered. "COLBY! TOM! KATRINA! GUS! CALEB! SAM! SOMEONE PLEASE! HELP!" I screamed as I ran, tears streaming down my face.

"Don't forget me." I heard a dark and evil voice surround me before black consumed my vision.

I jolted forward and instantly got a headache causing me to groan and bring my hand to my head. "Whoa whoa whoa are you alright babe?" Colby asked as he sat up next to me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just a nightmare, that's all. And a killer headache oh my god... can you go in my purse and get the aspirin?" I asked and he nodded and got up.

He tossed me the bottle and I was about to take the pills when he stopped me. "Wait, let me go get you a water bottle real quick." He said and jogged out of the room. I chuckled and shook my head slightly.

He was honestly the best boyfriend ever.

He came back in the room and handed me the water bottle. I opened the lid and brought the bottle to my lips. I took a few sips before I left some water in my mouth and popped the pills in, swallowing the water and pills.

"Thank you baby." I said and smiled at him. He grinned at me and sat back down at the back of the bed with his back pressed against the head board.

He opened his legs and patted in between them with a big grin. I gave him the same grin and got up, walking over to him, sitting down between his legs with my back pressed against his chest.

"Tell me about your dream." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder, nuzzling his face into my neck and placing soft kisses.

I smiled and closed my eyes for a second.

"It was simple, really. I was alone, in a forest, running. There was someone or something chasing me. It wouldn't stop chasing me. I tried to call out to one of you guys but of course, no one responded. All of the sudden, there was a voice... it said "Don't forget me." And it was dark and evil. I couldn't tell where it was coming from, simply because I heard it all around me. After that, it was just darkness and I woke up." I explained.

The whole time he listen, nodded, and would plant a little kiss on my neck for comfort. Words could not describe the way I was feeling. Like I actually can't describe it besides the fact that he's beyond perfect.

"So... it's weird you say that because me and Sam found a haunted forest that we thought we could explore for the Sam and Colby channel with you guys..." he said and my eyes went wide.

"So, let's cross that one off the list." He said with a laugh as I shook my head. "No, don't. We'll still go. I'll just stay with you guys the whole time." I said and turned to look at him. He gave me an unsure look.

"It'll be okay. Even if it was another vision, nothing bad really happened, it was just being chased and I heard a voice. Plus I doubt it'll come true." I said. He still had an unsure look on his face so I gave him a reassuring smile.

I didn't want to ruin possibly good content for them, but I also didn't want them going alone.

"But babe... being alone and having something scary happening is one of your biggest fears... and you were alone, being chased by something... and that's scary." he said. I laughed. "I love that you remember that. But I'll be fine, I promise. And even if it does happen, I'm sure I'll make it out of it." I said.

"Take chances.. am I right?" I asked with a smirk, causing him to breathe a laugh. "That's cruel, using my own saying against me." He said and smiled down at me. I shrugged.

Just then the door opened causing us to turn towards it. "Oh! Good morning love birds! I was just gonna wake you up." Caleb said with a big smile, causing me to smile slightly.

What is up with these boys and having contagious smiles!?

"Morning Caleb." I said. "Morning brother." Colby said. "You," Caleb said and pointed at me.

"I need your help." He said. "Oh no, what is it." I asked and he chuckled. "We need to wake up dumb, dumber, and grumpy. Oh and Sam." He said and I laughed.

"Who's who?" Colby asked. "Tom is dumb, Gus is dumber, and Kat is grumpy." I said. "Really? I would've thought Gus would be grumpy, Katrina be dumb, and Tom be dumber." He said and shrugged.

I turned to him and scrunched my eyebrows. "Are you calling my sister dumb?" I asked and he laughed.

"Nooooo..." he said and looked around the room.

"Well, just for that, you have to wake up Sam and grumpy. Do what you have to do to get Sam up, but go easy on Katrina. She might seem sweet, but that switch quickly changes if you wake her from her beauty rest." Caleb said.

"Do I have to?" Colby whined as I got up. "You get the easier one to wake up. We have to try to get Gus and Tom up." I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Touché" he said and we all laughed before leaving the room and into the others.