63

This time when I woke up, there was a tiny body actually jumping on us. I croaked my eyes open and saw Lucas jumping on us.

"Good morning buddy!" I said as I sat up. "Aww-e!" He exclaimed as he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck. I smiled, a big smile as I wrapped my arms around his little body and rested my head on his little shoulder, closing my eyes.

I heard movement coming from Colby's side, and a deep giggle. I opened my eyes and saw Colby looking at his phone with a big smile on his face. His dimples really popped out and he looked so cute.

"What are you giggling about?" I asked, giggling myself. Lucas pulled away and looked at him. Colby showed me his phone which was me and Lucas hugging.

I smiled and then Colby put his phone down and opened his arms. "Un-ole!" He said before jumping on Colby and wrapping himself around Colby.

I grabbed my phone and took a few photos before they broke the hug.

"Up stars?" Lucas said. Colby scrunched his eyebrows and I laughed. "You want to go upstairs?" I asked. "Yup." He said then climbed down.

I chuckled before giving Colby a kiss on the cheek and then getting dressed, doing my hair, and then we made our way upstairs after Colby threw a shirt on and messed with his hair really quick.

We walked into the kitchen where everyone was eating some food. Everyone turned to us and smiled. "Morning sleepy heads!" Katrina said. "So, what are you guys doing today?" Marie asked.

"We're going exploring." Colby said. "Oh cool! You guys gonna film?" Mike asked and we nodded. "For the Sam and Colby channel." Caleb replied.

"Nice. Well, we're taking the kids to Mike's family's house for the day. We won't be back until late. We're actually leaving in a few. Is that alright with you guys? Do you need anything before we go? You know where everything is, right?" Marie asked and I chuckled.

"Yes, go have fun, we got this, no we don't need anything and if anything, we can order stuff." Sam said. Marie nodded and then stood up with Thomas in her arms.

We went around and hugged them all before they left. "Wow, it's so quiet and weird without them here." Gus said and I nodded. "Yeah, it's weird. It's like I don't know what to do with myself." Tom said and we all laughed.

"Alright, it's getting late and Colby takes like... 2 hours to get ready so let's start now and then we'll get a move on." Sam said and Colby's jaw dropped.

"That is not true! What are you talking about bro?!" Colby said and we laughed again. "Don't lie to yourself Colby... just don't lie. Especially to your girlfriend. She needs to know for future references." Sam said and shrugged.

We all laughed and then split up, getting ready. I took a shower and then blow dried my hair as Colby showered.

Colby got out and I quickly straightened my hair, still in my towel. After I finished, we got dressed. I wore a black cropped hoodie with black leggings, and Colby wore his XPLR shirt and some black jeans.

After we got dressed, I did some light makeup as Colby did his hair. Once we were ready, Colby packed some things that we both would need, the others doing the same, but I realized none of them seemed to remember drinks or snacks.

I laughed to myself and rolled my eyes, grabbing a plastic bag and stuffing it with the left over snacks and drinks from the other day.

"Is everyone ready?" Sam asked as they came into the room, we all nodded.

"Okay, let's go."