introduction

Hi lovelies, oh how I have missed each and every one of you!

This is it - this is the official rewrite of Destined/A Soulmate AU!! I have been writing for over a year and I felt as though it was time to do a rewrite of this series because of how much I have grown and learned as an author.

I apologize for anyone in the midst of reading the series!! I would have waited but if I had then someone else would have started and it would just be a vicious cycle!

If you were here before the rewrite, then you get the senior citizen discount! There are going to be many things the same throughout this book, but there are also going to be numerous changes that are going to make this story even better! But the premise is still the same - a soulmate alternate universe that involves our boy Bucky ((:

For those who are new, I am going to be putting a few warnings here! Those returners know most of what I am about to say, but if you want a refresher read on!

*First and foremost, I am not a professional author, and I will never claim to be. I have been doing this for over a year, but I still make plenty of mistakes. I will do my very best to have everything proofread to perfection, but I am not perfect. Please just bare with me!

*I do not own any of the Marvel characters or the universe in which they live in. I am going to change some facts, dates, and things about them; however I obviously give all credits and rights to Marvel.

*There are a few characters in which I do "own," so give credit where credit is due please!

*There are a few timeline changes that are going to be happening throughout this series! Most all of the movies will be happening, but the time in which they happened and some of the details surrounding them are going to be different.

*There will be mature themes discussed in this series. So this is my official trigger/age warning - be ready for drinking, smoking, sex, death, explicit language, and everything in between. I write from a very personal place. And seeing as I am a college graduate I have the right to write about mature topics.

*NSFW chapters will be indicated by (*) on the chapter title of the chapters involving sexual scenes.

*I have read a lot of fan fictions, one shots, and obviously seen everything Marvel has put out. I am drawing my inspiration from all of these things - using what I have come up in my head to make this story. I am never going to copy or blatantly plagiarize, so if you feel in which I have please personal message me and we can sort everything out!

*This is going to be an OC story (different from the original I know). The OC is going to be a female, but I hope that does not discourage anyone from reading. I am all about inclusivity, but I am not equipped to write a gender neutral story yet.

*I will not tolerate any form of negativity or hatefulness. If you dislike my writing, then please keep you comments to yourself and simply stop reading. I do accept constructive criticism in my dms.

*Talk about things that are heavy - I.e. mental health and trauma - will also be involved in this book. I have my bachelors in psychology and want each of you to know that my dms are always open for anyone who needs to talk about anything!

I think that about covers everything! Pls comment and vote as much as you can! I read every single comment and try to reply as best I can! Also, let's not spoil anything for those who are reading for the first time in the comments, because that can be irritating!

I plan on updating this book daily; however it could fluctuate depending on how my other books are going!

I love each one of you so, so much! I cannot wait to start this journey once again with you all!

emma