onehundredandfifteen

"Get out our way or join in the riot

"Get out our way or join in the riot."

Song: Rebels by Call Me Karizma

. . . . .

Maria was reaching her final breaking point. The torture she had endured had taken a toll on her body, despite her super soldier serum - both mentally and physically. Aftershocks still coursed through her body even after hours had passed since the tortured had ceased. One of Thanos's children - Corvus Glaive - had carried her back to her room. Since then, the girl hadn't moved from her place on the bed. Breathing was a struggle as every second passed by incredibly slow. Occasionally another one of his children came by to make sure she was still breathing. This one was a bitch. Proxima Midnight seemed to take pleasure in snarky comments and painful reminiscents.

But the visits stopped when a spacecraft left the massive one. Maria assumed it was Thanos and his minions leaving to go and find Bucky. That image made her want to scream and cry, though it was nearly physically impossible. Maria was certain that Bucky had been panicking ever since she was taken, which would mean that he wouldn't be on top of his game. His mind would be too frazzled worrying about her to think clearly.

Maria also knew for a fact that none of the Avengers were prepared to take on the likes of Thanos. From what she could tell, he was a hell of a lot stronger than any one of them. Thor was the only person whom she could think of that would be prepared for any sort of throw down with Thanos. It had completely slipped her mind that he was from space, but the mention of Loki had brought that up into the forefront of her mind.

The girl knew what she had to do. Finding Thor on Asgard was priority number one. The problem was how to get out and get there. Maria was stuck in her cell where her powers were completely useless. If she could just get out of there, then she would be able to be of some use. Though, she wasn't quite sure how useful she'd be due to the lack of energy she was experiencing and the fact that her wrists had nearly been sawed in half thanks to the cuffs that had held her hostage for far too long.

Maria suddenly felt the ship shake, causing her body to slide off the bed and onto the floor. The girl groaned loudly as sirens went off. She covered her body as best she could as a blast went off close to where she was being held. But Maria scrambled up onto her feet when she noticed that the door to her cell had come off its hinges. The girl ran into it, falling against the door that broke beneath her weight.

"Fuck," groaned the girl, who pushed herself off the floor in a haste. Maria shook her arms out as she finally felt her powers coursing through her body. She took a few moments, feeling the artificial gravitational pull and letting the atoms sink into her body. For the first time, she felt whole again. Maria had come a long way since she first became infused with the element. It was a part of her now - for better or for worse.

"Time to get off this fucking ship."

Maria began a path through the hallways, trying her best to remember the way in which she came when initially brought on by Thanos. But that was more difficult than she had anticipated. Not only was she battling slight difficulty with her memory, but she was also having to fight assailants left and right. She fought against aliens such as the Chitari and dog look creatures that she had heard referred to as outriders. The girl used any and all things she could find as weapons, wanting to resort to using her powers until it was truly needed.