onehundredandfourteen

"I'm the definition of the worst kind of mean

"I'm the definition of the worst kind of mean."

Song: Monster by Willyecho

. . . . .

As soon as the sun came up, Bucky and Steve immediately found Thor and Natasha. They didn't want to waste any time to ask the most burning of questions - the one that kept him awake all night.

"With the added power of the necklace, do you think Heimdall could track down Maria?"

"Shit," Thor sighed. "I hadn't even thought about asking him."

"Is that your way of saying you think he can," Steve questioned.

"I'm not sure, but it's worth asking."

The four of them made their way to the bridge in search of the watcher. When they arrived, it seemed as though he was already waiting for them.

"I had wondered how long it would take for you to come down here."

"We need your help," Thor told him before clearing the pathway for Bucky. The brunette walked up to the man, looking him dead in his golden eyes. Pride be damned - Bucky wanted nothing but his soulmate back.

"My soulmate, Maria. She was taken. We... I am asking for your help to find her," Bucky told the man. He pulled out a picture he kept tucked away in his wallet - one that had been taken on a polaroid Peter had during their wedding night. He stopped for a moment to pay attention to it. Maria was smiling and dancing between Bucky and Steve, just as she had done numerous times before when they all lived together. She was just as beautiful as the first day he had seen her. His wife's smile had been a mile wide, and the necklace she had been given was on full display. He handed the picture to Heimdall with a sad smile. "This is her."

"This necklace was given as a gift from my mother," Thor added as he came up beside Bucky. "It acts as a homing beacon, the powers inside it illuminating where she was. My brother has been unsuccessful in finding her, so we are coming to you to help."

Heimdall studied the photo for a moment before turning to stare out towards the stars. Bucky wasn't sure what he was doing, but stargazing was not what he had asked for. Before the man could place his hand on Heimdall's shoulder, Thor grabbed his wrist.

"He's doing it," the god whispered to him. Bucky nodded with a sigh, watching as his golden eyes flipped back and forth at a rapid pace. He didn't realize he was holding his breath until Heimdall turned back towards them.

"She is in danger," was all the man said at first. Bucky felt like he was going to throw up. It wasn't like he didn't know that, but hearing it out loud was terrifying.

"Where is she," Natasha questioned.

"She is near a place called Sakaar. It is as far away from Asgard as possible."