onehundredandsixteen

"I'd climb every mountain and swim every ocean just to be with you

"I'd climb every mountain and swim every ocean just to be with you."

Song: You Are The Reason by Calum Scott

. . . . .

The sound of the shower running made Bucky stir. He could hear melodic humming coming from the bathroom, causing him to smile even with his eyes still closed. His flesh arm felt around to find that his soulmate was not next to him, but he already knew that. The man opened his eyes to find the room just as disheveled as he had remembered it being when he had finally gone to sleep a few hours prior. Defeating HYDRA and regaining freedom had been the catalyst for a long night of destructive sex between the two lovers. Maria was never normally one to get up before him - except when she was stinky with the stench of sex.

Bucky scooted up in the bed as he heard the water turn off. He had intended on getting in with his lovely fiancee, but it seemed as though he was too late for that. So the man sat and waited until the door opened and a towel covered body appeared from the bathroom.

"Did I wake you?"

"Just your lack of presence."

"My bad," smiled the girl. "I could only lie in filth for so long. But I smell better now."

"Come here, then," grinned Bucky. "Let me see for myself."

Maria traipsed over to him as he sat up on the side of the bed - body still wrapped up snuggly in one of the fluffy towels Pepper had gifted them as an early wedding present. The black material left far too much to the imagination. So when she was within arms reach Bucky reached forward and pulled her onto his lap.

"James," giggled the girl with a gasp.

"Yes, darling," Bucky grinned as he ran his fingertips along the bare skin she was showing with her towel keeping her hair pinned up. He couldn't help but chuckle as goosebumps washed over her skin like a tidal wave.

"What are you trying to accomplish, love?"

"Mm," the man hummed, bringing his lips against her to taste her soft skin. "What do you think I'm trying to accomplish?"

"Something that you better be able to finish."

Bucky grabbed Maria's hips and turned the two over, pinning the girl against the bed. She grinned as she threw her hands into his hair and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Doll, when have you ever known me to not be able to finish what I start?"

"You're going to hate me," she muttered against his lips.

"Impossible."

"I need food first."

"You were right," Bucky said as he let his head rest against hers. "I absolutely loathe you right now."