sixtyone*

"Crawlin' back to you

"Crawlin' back to you."

Song: Do I Wanna Know? By Arctic Monkeys

. . . . .

Maria smiled softly, tracing her fingers delicately against Bucky's cheek. After getting horrifically chaffed after  the first time Bucky had gone down on her with a full beard, the man shaved it nearly completely off after kissing her tenderly as an apology. Since then, Maria had spent any moment she could staring at his near baby face.

It had been two days since her return to the compound. Two days doing nothing but staying bound to her and her soulmate's bed. Bucky barely let her go to the bathroom, much less leave to get food or see her father. But Maria wasn't complaining. After they had talked through numerous things that they both needed to work on, it was like all of the pent up sexual energy that had been building for months on end finally reached its boiling point. The couple fucked on every piece of viable furniture, the floor, really anywhere that they could.

And yet the girl still hadn't had enough.

Bucky was asleep on his back - light breathing coming from his parted lips. He looked so peaceful and serene there as the sunlight that was breaking through the curtainless window covered their skin. Nothing but a dark grey sheet covered the lower half of his body, leaving his torso completely bare for her to see. The man was sculpted by the gods even with his numerous scars. Maria was certain he was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

So beautiful that she had to do something about it.

The girl propped herself up and pressed a gentle open mouth kiss to his pulse point. She smiled to herself as his body shuttered involuntarily. It amazed Maria daily that she could have such an effect on a man like Bucky. She was confident in herself and her abilities, but sometimes it blew her mind that a man like him could be enamored by someone like her. But she wasn't going to question it - rather she would reap the benefits of it.

After sucking just enough to leave a mark that would surely turn into a hickey, but not enough to wake him, Maria began to trail her lips down his neck and onto his chest. She took her time leaving marks in her wake, slowly claiming him as hers. When she reached the area just above the blanket, Maria stopped and smiled. There were times that she would forget about his tattoo - her words printed on him. It was the ultimate mark that Bucky was hers just as she was his.

"I love you," murmured the girl softly as she pressed a kiss to each individual letter before climbing underneath the sheet that was covering him. With her body hidden, Maria took Bucky's dick into her mouth instantly. It was soft and limp - heavy against her tongue. The girl loved him when he was like that because then she got to feel him as he hardened up. She ran her tongue along the bottom of his dick, letting her muscle trace along the veins of his shaft. She then swirled her tongue around his tip, which was when he heard it.