fortyone*

"There's only two ways that these things can go

"There's only two ways that these things can go. Good or bad and how was I to know?"

Song: The Good, the Bad, and the Dirty by Panic! At The Disco

. . . . .

When Maria woke up the next morning, she could make out the distinct sound of birds chirping - the open windows letting the sound travel inside the villa along with the breeze. She hadn't yet opened her eyes, but she could feel soft kisses being placed on her bare shoulder. Arms were wrapped snugly around her - providing warmth against the cool oceanic breeze. The kisses began traveling up her neck, causing the girl to let out a whimper from the sensitivity she felt from the previous night's activities.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Bucky said lowly, murmuring into her bare back. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore."

Maria heard him chuckle - the movement causing vibrations along her skin. She shuffled, turning to face him only to find a smug grin on his half awake face.

"Don't flatter yourself. It's not because of you."

"Oh, yeah," Bucky questioned with a raised brow. "Then why?"

"I hit my leg last night on the door frame," shrugged Maria. Of course, Bucky didn't buy that for a second. While she did hit her leg, that wasn't why her entire body was aching. The man pulled her into his body, bringing her leg up over his. Maria whined at the movement. "Stop."

"Why," mocked Bucky.

"I'm tired. Let me sleep."

"No you're not, darling. You're sore, remember?"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are," Bucky stated, rolling onto his back. Maria was brought with him so that she was on top of him. The man pressed kisses against her forehead, lips, cheek, and neck - whispering as he did so. "Just admit it, Maria. I took you six times last night. And I know you loved every minute of my head between your legs and my cock nestled in you."

"You wish, Barnes."

"What will it take for you to admit that I'm right, hm," he asked, quickly flipping the two of them over so that he was hovering over Maria. She didn't miss the scheming look that his face was painted with. "I bet you're still sensitive down there."

Bucky trailed his flesh finger lightly down her body, causing goosebumps to raise on her skin. Once his finger traced gently along her core, it was everything Maria had to cover up her whimpers. He dipped his finger low and gathered up the wetness that was already forming. Her weak attempt at covering up just how sensitive she was made Bucky release a low chuckle.

Mother fucker took me six damn times. Of course I'm still sensitive. Smug prick.

"Shut it," muttered Maria.