thirtyone*

"Nothing's that bad if it feels good

"Nothing's that bad if it feels good."

Song: Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly featuring Camilla Cebello

. . . . .

"Two tickets for Gone With The Wind, please," Maria said, handing the ticket clerk her money. "I also need a medium popcorn and a medium Coke."

The young man gave her the two tickets. He then handed Bucky the snacks. The two of them hadn't been on a true date in months, so they decided to go and see a movie. There was a small theater in the middle of the city that showed strictly throwback films. Bucky had expressed remembering seeing Gone With The Wind when it first released, dragging Steve along with him so that they could meet girls. When she saw that they were showing the movie, it was an obvious choice.

The two found their seats in a nearly empty theater, opting to sit in the middle seats of the very back row. Only one or two other couples were seated in front of them, giving them plenty of privacy.

"Pass me the soda, please," she asked Bucky as the lights went down. "God, why did we pick Coke again?"

"Because I wanted this to be as 1930s-like as possible, remember," laughed Bucky as she choked down the drink. "You act like it's poison."

"Might as well be. I'm much more of a Dr. Pepper gal myself."

"Don't I know it," chuckled Bucky as the previews started. The two sat in comfortable silence between the two of them for the first 10 minutes. But then Maria's soulmate got restless. They had started out holding hands. That lasted for no time before his arm was around her. When he moved yet again, Maria had to say something.

"Are you going to get still," she asked quizzically, making him huff and settle with his hand on her thigh. Maria maintained her position of having a hand running through his hair while the beginning of the actual movie began playing. She sighed in contentment - ready to enjoy a relaxing, lengthy movie.

Silly her for thinking that him being still was ever going to last long.

Not even halfway through the movie, Maria began to feel the man's calloused fingertips rubbing small circles along her exposed thigh. She mentally cursed herself for breaking her rule about wearing dresses. In the heat of the moment she had decided on a simple black sweater dress, which she stole from Wanda this time.

When the circles weren't enough, Bucky's wandering appendage began sliding up and down her thigh. Goosebumps rose upon her skin at the contrast between his warm flesh hand and the coolness of the air conditioned room. As he got more daring, the man let his hand drift farther upwards. It caught onto her dress and sent the material inching closer and closer towards her underwear. Maria was nearly completely exposed before she finally hissed at him.