CHAPTER 101: CLIFF

Syl didn't know how long they've been walking inside this beautiful tunnel. He keeps looking at the sparkling things around him. Keep thinking if these things are diamonds or crystals, like him Ren is also fascinated by their surroundings.

"I wonder if I could pluck some of these for us and the children back home," Syl whispered to Ren.

Ren looks at the consort his black eyes wide and bright, and his smiles almost reach the ends of his ears. Syl brows raise up and down inspired because of his idea.

"Don't ever think about getting a piece of this stone! if you don't want to be buried here alive," Archid said without looking at the two men behind him, though it was just a whisper he was able to hear it especially in this kind of close places.

Ren who heard instinctively come nearer to Syl and hold his sleeves, Syl look at his scared brother and glared at the King's back, "Fine, we're not getting any, You don't have to scare us, stingy King!," Syl said irritably.

"Consort it's not because His Majesty is stingy is just that this tunnel is made like this, In the early days, many tried taking these crystals, and once they do that they can't get out of this place. The late King said that this tunnel existed before their ancestors and he said that according to the elders this place is bestowed by the heavens to the royal family and only the selected people can enter here," Nick told them to ease the atmosphere because if this two started arguing again it will be too noisy inside.

Syl's ears all perk up hearing the history of this tunnel, and to a person who likes history, it was like music to his ears, and he wanted to know more about it. And the eyes that were always glaring at the Prince since they met earlier become softer when he looks at him.

"Really this place is way back in your ancestor's days?" he asked enthusiastically he stop and look at the Prince with shining eyes.

Nick was surprised and step back because of the sudden reaction of the person in front of him and look at the very interesting Consort who was looking at him expectantly and all he could do is nod.

"Do you have any articles or books about this?" he asked again

"Nick doesn't have any but I have a lot!" It was Archid who answered to him.

Syl turned around and look at the person who just spoke with a raised brow. "Really?"

"Yes, Me, You just have to come to me and ask for it," Archid said with a smirk.

Syl blinks a couple of times thinking why this stingy King offered it to him just like that, he didn't believe that this person doesn't have any ulterior motives by doing these, "So what the catch then?" he asked

Archid smiled slightly thinking that he can never fool this person "I'll let you borrow it in the condition that you will read it with me," he said without a second thought.

Syl stared and the King and Archid stared back to his consort without blinking. Ren was looking back and front to his brother and the King, while Nick is watching this scene with amazing with the situation then he looks at Ren who was beside the consort and he silently walks towards him and patted the person, and Ren looks at him.

"You like these crystals? When everything went back to normal, I'm going to give you a lot of crystals," he said dotingly

Ren was speechless after hearing this and just look at the Prince with a flush face.

Syl who was at a staring contest with the King suddenly speak. "I'll think about it," he said to the King and Archid just nod at him with a smile